The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

You can cane the shit out of Liverpool all you like but it don't really mean a lot until you can stand up and say you have a record comparable to theirs in English football, few do.

I might care if their supporters weren't so unpleasant. The whole Scouse delusion is disgusting, and the way the media portrays them as the nations second team sickens me.

To the tune of Shakin Stevens' Xmas hit:

@EmileCescy: Gerrard's falling, all around us. Suarez leaving, had enough. 'Twas the season, to throw away the the title. Merry Christmas, everyone.

You can cane the shit out of Liverpool all you like but it don't really mean a lot until you can stand up and say you have a record comparable to theirs in English football, few do.

You wouldn't think that adds to the fun of doing it?

Not really, it just makes the constant insinuations of them being some sort of perennial shitbag team that can't string a pass together kind of, well, false. Then again, where does that leave my constant caning of United so perhaps you have a point.

Edited by Lennie Godber

You wouldn't think that adds to the fun of doing it?

Not really, it just makes the constant insinuations of them being some sort of perennial shitbag team that can't string a pass together kind of, well, false. Then again, where does that leave my constant caning of United so perhaps you have a point.

Was just about to say :lol:

I always had an intense loathing for Manchester United. Is anyone with me on that one?

LORD ALMIGHTY yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes God yes. Very much so sir! Immensely. intense loathing is almost too gentle a phrase, i detest that fucking team and everything about them and their history. I've had shags that have felt less good than watching those cunts lose.

Edited by Lennie Godber
  • Like 1