The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

In all honesty though, seriously? Did that really offend anyone? Bit of a stretch.

No, not at all but at the same time we all know what stuffy cunts these authorities are, he's had enough grief with em over inconsequential bollocks, that was never gonna end well.

He got banned for a match fined 25K and told to attend a class over it.

Whether his season has been a complete disaster or not, doesn't really matter. That's way too cynical.

_79442767_balotelli_tweet.jpg

As for Liverpool, I guess Rodgers has to go now. If he doesn't, well... I just hope he didn't have the final say of who we bought this Summer. One of the worst spending spree's ever by a football club.

As if the weekly Bale to United rumours weren't bad enough, supposedly the Benzema to Liverpool talk has started again.

I support Liverpool, but why are the tabloids even bothering with this? Who thinks about leaving a team that's won 21 games in a row and the reigning European Champions for a club that'll struggle to get into the UEFA Cup at this point.

Liverpool just need a striker up there to put all the chances away. Markovic, Lallana, Strrling all look creative. I expect Markovic to score one Best like goal this season. He's going to pick it up on the half way line skin 8 pplayers and chip the keeper and stop it on the line and back heel it in.

Whys that even suprising? There ain't a top tier player on this planet that Arsenal haven't been 'attached' to in some way with this transfer rumour bollocks...and it is just that, bollocks, most of the time it's agents spreading this shit trying to angle a better deal with where the player is at or where they are of too, by showing that there's interest in em.

How we didn't score at least 3 in the first half today is beyond me. Both Falcao and RVP didnt have their shooting boots on :( a draw away to spurs should seem like a good point but it feels like a defeat. ohwell still undefeated in 9 now and looking pretty good for 3rd place if we can reach the final of the FA cup id call that a pretty decent first season for Van Gaal considering the luck we've had with injuries.