The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

Sky have successfully closed the gap at the Top of the League by getting Costa banned.

Funny how they ignored showing 40 replays of Skrtel elbowing in the first leg, but did a load of replays of Costa, then a Costa Crimes segment on SSN...

They're corrupt. Skrtel is the dirtiest player in the league, but he's Liverpool so it's ok...

Y'know what, i didn't watch it mate. All i know was it was a draw and Frank Lampard came on at half time, i cant even remember who scored. Good result though i say, makes everything that much more narrow for a potential photo finish by the end :) Naff week though, best we can do is win this afternoon just to stay where we are in the league. Y'know what, im gonna rack up a spliff and watch MOTD, cheers Chris, i was a bit short for something to do :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

2-0, I can't say I'm devastated... We didn't get absolutely annihilated, as predicted and the main reason Celtic scored was due to a caretaker manager's decision to try and play defensively when the Rangers defence is currently too poor to be relied on as the sole factor keeping us in a match. If we'd given Celtic less respect as an attacking side and put more bodies up front from the start, I think the scoreline may have been different. If we get a manager with a different ethos to the "lump the long ball up the park and hope" philosophy which has reigned at Rangers throughout the Ally McCoist years, then I think we can challenge Celtic in future competitions.

Edited by Graeme

5 goals spread across the team. We do believe in sharing over at Arsenal. Not in a Ryan Giggs sense of the word, i meant like, with the ball :D

Well there was that time he wouldn't let any of you have the ball... Not in a sharing mood that day

Edited by moreblack