The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

You see Geordies with Man U shirts and you ask them what they are doing and the answer usually goes like this,

''well I had a second cousin who once was related to someone who once visited Old Trafford. I have been loyal ever since''.

There was, will never be, a more detestable pair than the Neville Brothers by the way. Floppy haired cunts.

The only man whoose chant basically just involves calling him a cunt :lol: All red scummers do that, everyone i ever spoke to, apparently every second joker in the south east has 'family up in Manchester' my fuckin' arse :lol:

My family is brummy, Liverpudlian and bristolian - still ended up with a Chelsea parent!

I'm listening on talksport to a gunner moaning about Wenger, saying (in best cockeny accent) '''yeh we have to boot him out; he has to go, innit''.

And they won 4-1!!

You can set your watch by it.

I blame Adrian Durham. He's hilarious on Drive with Darren Gough. He lays into Wenger visciously basically every day. Johnny Vaughan calls it chumming the waters like when they throw bloody meat to attract sharks. To get callers phoning in. I loves talksport.

Liverpool played against De Gea today. De Gea won.

I'm sure Mata, Granny Shagger and Judas appreciate your support :lol:

They were all brilliantly effective today :) I feel a little sorry for Liverpool.

A much better match for United then last against Southampton. Deadly efficient and some really nice attacks. Valencia was great. This is really promising.

http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/Stoke-City-transfer-gossip-Brek-Shea-nears/story-25709507-detail/story.html

Shea was truly an awful player. I don't think we could have paid any team in Europe to take this pathetic excuse for a professional sportsman on a permanent deal, never mind on loan. He couldn't even get a game on Blues or even Barnsley. When we played Walsall in the League Cup he was in a league of his own as the worst player on the field.

Probably the worst player to represent Stoke City in more than 40 years. Good riddance and fuck off.