2016 National Football League (NFL) Regular Season

Ace Nova

Yeah that was fun to watch Johnny Football's debut. Laughed at all the 'money signs' made by the Bengals.

Maybe he'll be good someday, but it doesn't look like it now.

I didn't really laugh because it was too obvious of a thing to do.

Not sure why everybody hates the kid so much.

So a superstar college athlete that is cocky, likes to party and bang hot chicks.............hhmmm, sounds like about 99.9% of all college athletes.

I'll judge the guy by what he does on the FIELD and not build up some extreme hatred of him because he is cocky off the field. Many people may not know this, but a large portion of professional athletes are really, really arrogant. Manziel isn't a special case. And it isn't his fault that espn/sports illustrated/media chooses to constantly publish his every move. Two years ago they saturated us with Tebow until the entire world hated him. Last year it was Michael Sam and Mante Tevo or whatever his name was. This year Manziel is their baby. Next year they'll focus on somebody else.

Is it time to put Romo in the MVP race?

His team is in first place.

28 tds and ONLY thrown 5 interceptions - that's pretty crazy.

2nd in quarterback rating

2nd in completion percentage

Edited by Apollo

Eagles are done after last night, put a fork in them.

Eagles have the much easier schedule from this point out. You only have the Redskins and Giants. Dallas has Indy and the Redskins.

I don't like the Cowboys' chances against Indy. But if we win, and the Eagles lose on Sunday, the division race is over anyway, and Week 17 won't matter.

well dolphins were eliminated today and philbin is coming back(which i hate) but the dolphins have their qb now they just need a fucking oline to protect him. the guy is tough tannehill gets the shit kicked out of him every game but the guy stands in there and takes it.

tannehill keeps developing and is getting better and better.

67% completion 26td 12 int 3,786 yards, 316 yards rushing. with one more game to go.

Rodgers was 31/40 for 318 yards, 1 TD and no picks...and his season passer rating went down.

In fact it went down almost 10 points last week alone :lol:

Packers vs. Lions next week for the division title and a home playoff game (at least). Should be a great game!

PS - Speaking of the Lions, what a dirty team:

https://vine.co/v/OXrqpKYiTxI

PPS - Holy shit, the Cowboys are giving it to the Colts right now

Edited by Crazyman

So, the Seahawks squeak by for the first 3/4 of their wins, and then destroy teams.

i think they are just hitting their stride at the right time, i mean they utterly gashed a very good arizona defense. they are very scary and i think could win it all again. russell wilson is a stud and is someone a colin kapernick or robert griffin III wishes they could be.

So, the Seahawks squeak by for the first 3/4 of their wins, and then destroy teams.

i think they are just hitting their stride at the right time, i mean they utterly gashed a very good arizona defense. they are very scary and i think could win it all again. russell wilson is a stud and is someone a colin kapernick or robert griffin III wishes they could be.
They've got a grudge with the Rams next week. Questionable (though justified I suppose) loss to them early on, and now they've got a #1 seed on the line playing at home. And judging by our defense this week, Chancellor ane company might actually kill someone next week.
  • Like 1

Tony Romo is the legit MVP and will never win it because all the haters, media included who have created and bought into the nonsense hyperbole that Romo sucks would have to eat way too much crow. Romo has the highest QBR on the season and is absolutely destroying every other QB in December so far. The Cowboys are 7-0 on the road and he has an 18/2, TD/INT ratio. If they win next week they will be 8-0 on the road.The other QB's who went 8-0 on the road in a season all won MVP. His TD/INT ratio on the season is 32/8. Only Rodgers is better in that department. he's got the best completion percentage in the league among starting QB's also. Romo is 11-3 on the season cause their loss against Arizona Weeden played. Romo has played with a broken back, had back surgery, has been playing with a broken rib. It's time people show this dude some respect and stop living off the botched snap vs Seattle in the playoffs.

Romo's numbers this December(crunch time) have put future HOFers to shame this year.

Games - 3
Wins - 3
Comp % - 79%
Yards 788
TDs - 10
INTs - 0
QB rating - 134
Haters gone into hiding - MILLIONS
Take this guy off the Cowboys and they are absolutely fucked. MVP stands for MOST VALUABLE PLAYER for those who have forgotten. It's not only about the guy with the most passing yards.
  • Like 1

Tony Romo is the legit MVP and will never win it because all the haters, media included who have created and bought into the nonsense hyperbole that Romo sucks would have to eat way too much crow. Romo has the highest QBR on the season and is absolutely destroying every other QB in December so far. The Cowboys are 7-0 on the road and he has an 18/2, TD/INT ratio. If they win next week they will be 8-0 on the road.The other QB's who went 8-0 on the road in a season all won MVP. His TD/INT ratio on the season is 32/8. Only Rodgers is better in that department. he's got the best completion percentage in the league among starting QB's also. Romo is 11-3 on the season cause their loss against Arizona Weeden played. Romo has played with a broken back, had back surgery, has been playing with a broken rib. It's time people show this dude some respect and stop living off the botched snap vs Seattle in the playoffs.

Romo's numbers this December(crunch time) have put future HOFers to shame this year.

Games - 3
Wins - 3
Comp % - 79%
Yards 788
TDs - 10
INTs - 0
QB rating - 134
Take this guy off the Cowboys and they are absolutely fucked. MVP stands for MOST VALUABLE PLAYER for those who have forgotten. It's not only about the guy with the most passing yards.

This. All of this. Romo's toughness and heart cannot be questioned either. I've never seen a guy that lays it all on the line and plays hurt like he does. No-one else would play with a broken back / cracked rib / punctured lung / everything else that he has played through. He deserves a Super Bowl win before he's done. The guy owns just about every single Cowboys passing record. Let the man get his ring and then take his place in the Ring Of Honor at the stadium. If Romo gets a ring and has another season or two like this one, he's a legit HOF candidate. Easy.

Edited by The Real McCoy
  • Like 1

romo has been very good this year, murray takes a lot of his shoulders in terms of making him think he has to do it all alone and it shows. if romo could manage to win a couple of playoff games and get to a superbowl the perception of him would drastically change.

• Like 1

Games - 3
Wins - 3
Comp % - 79%
Yards 788
TDs - 10
INTs - 0
QB rating - 134

This. All of this. Romo's toughness and heart cannot be questioned either. I've never seen a guy that lays it all on the line and plays hurt like he does. No-one else would play with a broken back / cracked rib / punctured lung / everything else that he has played through. He deserves a Super Bowl win before he's done. The guy owns just about every single Cowboys passing record. Let the man get his ring and then take his place in the Ring Of Honor at the stadium. If Romo gets a ring and has another season or two like this one, he's a legit HOF candidate. Easy.

Once again, Big Ben is putting up virtually the exact same stats and is playing with a vastly inferior defense:

http://www.nfl.com/stats/headtohead?player1=ROM787981&player2=ROE750381&player3=null&player4=null&position=quarterback&playerOne=Tony+Romo&playerTwo=Ben+Roethlisberger&playerThree=&playerFour=

Romo's numbers last night are also quite pedestrian compared to the 6 TD 500+ yd clinic Ben put on against the Colts a few weeks ago. He's also never had a losing season (unlike Romo) and won 2 Super Bowls (unlike Romo).

Edited by AxlsMainMan

So, we're taking past seasons into account for MVP now? That's fucking retarded.

Last night, an interesting statistic:

The Seahawks are the most penalized team in the NFL (fair enough I suppose), teams playing the Seahawks are the least penalized.

I call shenanigans.

So, we're taking past seasons into account for MVP now? That's fucking retarded.

Last night, an interesting statistic:

The Seahawks are the most penalized team in the NFL (fair enough I suppose), teams playing the Seahawks are the least penalized.

I call shenanigans.

yeah i saw that stat, it was quite interesting to say the least.