2016 National Football League (NFL) Regular Season

Ace Nova

Packers could lose their game to the Chargers as Rivers is shredding their D.

I know they are hurting on offense with Montgomery now out but Arod needs to take some chances. The O line is giving him plenty of time but he is holding the ball too long.

Edited by classicrawker

I know they are hurting on offense with Montgomery now out but Arod needs to take some chances. The O line is giving him plenty of time but he is holding the ball too long.

Or we could run it, considering we were scoring at will when we were doing that.

Also my opponent currently has 47 points in fantasy...with 115 points left on his bench :lol:

Or we could run it, considering we were scoring at will when we were doing that.

Also my opponent currently has 47 points in fantasy...with 115 points left on his bench :lol:

Lacy is hurting so that does not seem an option today...... we just can't stop Rivers today.

Lacy is hurting so that does not seem an option today...... we just can't stop Rivers today.

Pretty sure we have a guy named Starks who has played well so far when given the ball (4 carries, 89 yards).

Edit: Right as I say that they start handing him the ball and we start driving. Touchdown!

Edited by Crazyman

Why the Packers came into this game without Harris active is beyond me. Just baffling stupidity.

Think we took our bye week vacation one week early. Now we need to get a drive going and maintained

edit: sustained* ...maintained sounds stupid :lol:

Edited by Crazyman

Pretty sure we have a guy named Starks who has played well so far when given the ball (4 carries, 89 yards).

Edit: Right as I say that they start handing him the ball and we start driving. Touchdown!

Right, and one run went for 65 yards and after that they have done nothing on the ground. without that run we have less than 50 yards on the ground. They drove down the field though the air.

Huge sack by Datone! We need another long drive and TD for the "dagger"

Arid finally working his magic! We need TD

Edited by classicrawker

Jeff Janis finally showing his potential...but I hate trying to get them to jump offsides and wasting a timeout there.

Rivers is absolutely shredding our defense today. We cannot stop simple crossing routes today for some reason.

Except on that fourth down ^_^ Didn't think we could win an even uglier game than last week

Edited by Crazyman

great time for a bye for green bay. i think they will have little trouble against manning(the guy is cooked) the panthers will be a good game but i still think the packers are the better team, the packers are just banged up. after the bye they will be back firing on all cylinders.

one of the worst plays in nfl history

epicfail.0.gif

What did they think would happen? :lol:

Even if they somehow got the first down that's clearly an illegal formation...any competent coach should be able to spot that a mile away :lol:

Also I don't understand why people always do stupid trick plays like that on 4th down. It's 3 yards, just run a regular play with your best 11 players on offense.

Edited by Crazyman
  • Like 1

one of the worst plays in nfl history

epicfail.0.gif

What did they think would happen? :lol:

Even if they somehow got the first down that's clearly an illegal formation...any competent coach should be able to spot that a mile away :lol:

Also I don't understand why people always do stupid trick plays like that on 4th down. It's 3 yards, just run a regular play with your best 11 players on offense.

i hate trick plays on 4th down. luck was playing pretty well this game too and made some good throws and gore ran the ball well. im not sure if they were supposed to snap the ball or try to make the patriots jump off sides, either way its hilarious.

And it was just about three weeks ago that everybody and their brother was calling for Chip Kelly to be fired. Too arrogant, wrong personel moves, and ruined a great Eagles team. Now......Eagles are back in first place.

in a very, very bad division. if they had a qb i would be all over the eagles but bradford sucks.

And it was just about three weeks ago that everybody and their brother was calling for Chip Kelly to be fired. Too arrogant, wrong personel moves, and ruined a great Eagles team. Now......Eagles are back in first place.

Let's not get too exited by the Eagles. They are a mediocre team in a mediocre division IMHO. Looking at their schedule they could easily end up 8-8 or 9-7 which might be enough to win the division with Romo out.....

• Like 1

Let's not get too exited by the Eagles. They are a mediocre team in a mediocre division IMHO. Looking at their schedule they could easily end up 8-8 or 9-7 which might be enough to win the division with Romo out.....

the cowboys just need to hold on until romo gets back they are by far the best team in that division and with dez coming back that should help them a good deal. the giants are always hard to figure out, this is how they have been the whole time since coughlin has been in NY, they will look like world beaters one week and then absolute trash.