2016 National Football League (NFL) Regular Season

Ace Nova

Holy shit I was up by 32 and ALMOST lost because Julio went off. Thank God a few of those receptions got called back otherwise I would've cried :lol:

Torrey Smith getting 1 point gives me a 2 point advantage! Hopefully I don't get fucked on stat corrections now...

Also:

Packers win

Bears lose

Lions lose

Vikings lose

Seahawks lose

Giants lose (I'm still salty about those playoff losses)

#greatweek

Edited by Crazyman

Holy shit I was up by 32 and ALMOST lost because Julio went off. Thank God a few of those receptions got called back otherwise I would've cried :lol:

Torrey Smith getting 1 point gives me a 2 point advantage! Hopefully I don't get fucked on stat corrections now...

Also:

Packers win

Bears lose

Lions lose

Vikings lose

Seahawks lose

#greatweek

you missed the most important and awesome win :max:

im really looking forward to that patriots/bills matchup this week.

Also:

Packers win

Bears lose

Lions lose

Vikings lose

Seahawks lose

#greatweek

you missed the most important and awesome win :max:

im really looking forward to that patriots/bills matchup this week.

Silly me! The Bengals won too! :P

I'm excited for that matchup as well. I'd honestly pick the Bills right now.

• Like 1

Heck of a game between Seattle and St. Louis. Glad the Rams pulled it out. Got a great defense and it looks like Foles is the real deal at QB. I'm gonna enjoy this last season in St. Louis, because the Rams will be playing in LA next year. And St. Louis will never get a football team again.

I'm very happy my Steelers will have Bell back from suspension when they play the Rams in 2 weeks :lol:

As am I because I drafted him in fantasy :lol:

I guess we shouldn't be surprised he was suspended when he looks stoned out of his mind in his NFL profile pic :lol:

BEL474300.png

• Like 1

Heck of a game between Seattle and St. Louis. Glad the Rams pulled it out. Got a great defense and it looks like Foles is the real deal at QB. I'm gonna enjoy this last season in St. Louis, because the Rams will be playing in LA next year. And St. Louis will never get a football team again.

I'm very happy my Steelers will have Bell back from suspension when they play the Rams in 2 weeks :lol:

I guess we shouldn't be surprised he was suspended when he looks stoned out of his mind in his NFL profile pic :lol:

BEL474300.png

Haha! Did you see Dan Bailey's?

Cowboys-Kicker-Dan-Bailey-Looks-Drugged-

Speaking of the Steelers, do you think Wheaton is gonna have a big game this week? I need another WR on my fantasy, just in case Hilton is out this week. (Fucking waiver wire, I put in a claim for both Moncrief and CJ2k and didn't get either...)

BEL474300.png

Speaking of the Steelers, do you think Wheaton is gonna have a big game this week? I need another WR on my fantasy, just in case Hilton is out this week. (Fucking waiver wire, I put in a claim for both Moncrief and CJ2k and didn't get either...)

What about James Jones was he available? Can you use a TE as a receiver in your league? If you can you might want to check out the FA TE's. In my league as a bonus I can use a TE in place of a RB so a good TE is really valuable.

Edited by classicrawker

BEL474300.png

(picture of Dan Bailey looking very...sleepy)

What about James Jones was he available? Can you use a TE as a receiver in your league? If you can you might want to check out the FA TE's. In my league as a bonus I can use a TE in place of a RB so a good TE is really valuable.

You don't think I'd pick up a Packer first?! (Ironically the only one I have is DickRod aka Richard Rodgers :lol: ). No, you can't use a TE as a WR in my league.

Edited by Crazyman

BEL474300.png

I actually have a feeling that Darius Heyward-Bey is going to be Ben's #2 until Bryant is back from his suspension.

BEL474300.png

(picture of Dan Bailey looking very...sleepy)

You don't think I'd pick up a Packer first?! (Ironically the only one I have is DickRod aka Richard Rodgers :lol: ). No, you can't use a TE as a WR in my league.

I figured you would have jumped on Jones if he was available. Sucks you can't use a TE as a receiver which is strange as they are basically WR's.

Jamal Charles, my man! Hold onto the rock. What a meltdown from KC. Get your shit together Andy Reid

Terrible clock management at the end of the first half and the end of the game. Either go for the win or kneel down and go to overtime. Again though, I would blame that loss on Charles - can't fumble in that situation or inside the 10 yard line (like he did in the first quarter).

Speaking of bad news, Bryan Bulaga sprained his MCL and is out for the Seahawks game. When he got injured during the first game last year against the Seahawks, the game changed completely. My confidence just went down quite a bit, considering Barclay has sucked so far coming off an ACL tear.

as soon as they lined up for that play it was clear as day they would run a draw with charles. i understand it, you have a timeout if you hit the draw play for 15 or 20 yards you have a shot at the field goal to win, but with the overtime rules the way they are now and with the chiefs not going down the field the whole game, you know the broncos db's would sit on those short routes similar to the pick talib had, i would have played for OT.

I think even Simms or Nantz called it before it happened...it was so obvious. They should've just ran a screen pass to get the ball into Charles hands if they weren't gonna play for OT

yeah definitely, sucks though charles is an awesome player.

BEL474300.png

(lulzy Dan Bailey)

I actually have a feeling that Darius Heyward-Bey is going to be Ben's #2 until Bryant is back from his suspension.

Should've listened...picked up Wheaton and he's done shit so far while Heyward-Bey has a long TD :lol:

Edit: DAMMIT. I almost picked up Travis Benjamin instead

Edit 2: lol I left Torrey Smith on my bench. Probably gonna lose because of it :(

Edit 3: Will someone else post?! Anyway Romo is out with a broken clavicle. Bye bye Cowboys season.

Also Bran what happened with the Fins today? Losing to the Jags?! :lol:

Edited by Crazyman

Nice to see the Seahawks 0-2!!!

Cowboys just Need to play 500 ball until Romo gets back. They are 2-0 with two division wins. And it isn't looking like a very strong division. 9-7 could win it.

Wish they had a scrappy veteran or a young guy, instead they got a mid-aged guy who never held a starting job.

Interesting how terrible D Murray has been. People ripped the cowboys for letting him go.

So does chip Kelly have