2016 National Football League (NFL) Regular Season

Ace Nova

4-0! Go Pack Go!

Rams have an impressive front four. McCarthy better give Rodgers more help on that OL next week.

Barclay played terribad today. The whole o-line, really. Need to keep Rodgers (DickRod) to block for Rodgers (A-A-Ron) or else he'll get murdered.

49'ers offense is offensive, but our defense has played well recently, minus taking the foot off the pedal against the Chiefs.

I thought the defense played really well. I mean 3 points and the only reason they got that is because Hayward shouldn't be playing the outside CB.

They could use RR to block but he's been productive in the pass game. They would probably do well to use some Kuhn and Kuhn and Ripowski looks.

The OL played well against the Hawks and Chiefs who have very good DL's and rushing LB's so I would not worry too much about the Rams game. Barclay is serviceable for now and I chalk it up to the short week.

Our D is playing extremely well right now. If they stay healthy Arod will not have to play like an MVP every game for us to win.

Give Hayward a break as he has not been that bad and is learning a new position.

Edited by classicrawker

Brandon Weeden sucks all game, then does the impossible and leads the Cowboys on a 90 yard drive to tie the game. The defence then says fuck it and allows the Saints to easily march down the field and kick a field goal to win the game. BUT WAIT!!!! The Cowboys catch a break and the field goal is no good. They ahve another chance but in overtime the defence flops like a wet towel. Thankfully some defensive guys will be back from injury but fuck Cowboys are screwed with Weeden.

Calling it now for next week:

Patriots - 54
Cowboys - 17

The Cowboys could very easily be 0-4 but the Giants and Eagles were even shittier. The Cowboys could also easily be 4-0 and had every opportunity to be so, but they're too fucking shitty.

Edited by Bono

Philbin officially fired.

Also, I must recant what I said about Ryan Tannehill earlier this year. Bro, you can't:

A. Get beaten by the practice squad

B. Get pissed off about it

If this is true, of course.

yesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if that is true about tannehill that is very bad..........

simon clancy at the BBC said he was at practice friday and there wasnt any tension in the practice. so i dont know.

yeah axlisold i didnt see when it happened while watching the game but that was a dirty play by suh. the first one i thought was incidental this one looked much more intentional IMO.

Edited by bran

I just hope they don't turn the ball over. I'm up by 19 and I have Hauschka, while my opponent has the Seahawks defense.

I realize I'm hoping for a miracle, but as long as there's no pick-6's I think I should be alright. Just pray for a lot of field goals by the Seahawks

Seattle cheating and Lions choking? What a surprise.

Thats not cheating, the ref fucked up a call. Carroll flat out just acknowledged it should have been called illegal.

Indeed. Seattle definitely did not cheat, the refs simply fucked up. Similar to the fail mary play, which happened in the same side of the same endzone :lol:

The official who didn't call it (and is trying to cover up his ineptness) said he didn't throw his flag because: "it wasn't overt"...

(You can see him consider throwing a flag...also lulz at the comment)

yeah it was a missed call, sucks but it happens all the time.

dan-campbell2.jpg

in dan campbell we trust!!! at least he looks somewhat like a coach

philbin_fish_mouth.jpg

if we continue to suck campbell seems like a firey guy so we with suh and his shit could just go all wwe on teams :lol: steel chairs ftw.

Edited by bran

Suh did just kick yet another guy in the face. What more do you want from him.?

that is true he is doing his part in this clown show no doubt just need others to start doing their parts.

Edited by bran

yeah it was a missed call, sucks but it happens all the time.

dan-campbell2.jpg

in dan campbell we trust!!! at least he looks somewhat like a coach

philbin_fish_mouth.jpg

if we continue to suck campbell seems like a firey guy so we with suh and his shit could just go all wwe on teams :lol: steel chairs ftw.

How much of a disgrace is Miami this year? Holy crap. Ross needs to stop becoming "Close Friends" with the GD staff so he can fire them in time. What a shit show! At least I live nearPhilly, so nobody can really talk shit to me...

In Campbell we trust!

• Like 1

yeah its pretty bad. its bad because what happened the last two years carried over this year and has polluted the team. remember odrick and starks blowing up on philbin(and coyle) multiple times last year? they complained how awful the schemes were and how they were out coached nearly every fucking game. i mean against the jets, the jets blitzed the corner 25 times, how the fuck dont you change up the playcalling by adding some roll outs or bootlegs, how about the read option or a screen pass, something.

then we go out and get suh and try to play him as a straight nose tackle just taking on blocks which is just dumb. i live in new england so it really, really sucks :lol:

Edited by bran

ok i dont care who you are that shit is funny :lol:

dolphins practice featured a fight between cedric thompson and jarvis landry and also they ran the oklahoma drill.

some hilarious quotes.

"i cannot confirm report that new dolphins interim coach will have a fight to the death each week to determine the rosters 53rd player" - andrew abramson

"dan campbell just held sacrificial ritual at midfield in which practice squad player was offered to the football gods miami trying everything! "- jeff darlington

now onto the tannehill stuff, rumor going around the source of the this "tension with practice squad players" was miko grimes.

tannehill said he never said anything about a players paycheck(which has been confirmed by a couple of players and beat writers) he did say he did make the comment about practice squad trophy case to chris mccain. the dolphins were going through the walk through on saturday where philbin always tells scouting teams to go easy so the dolphins can execute their gameplan and work out the assignment matt chatham( patriots beat writer former patriots player) said basically when doing this you are just lobbing passes and not trying to make completions you are just simulating the plays you are going to run. so some dolphins players were going off script and picking off passes, kind of rubbing it in the face of players that are already frustrated. one player was chris mccain who is a notorious trash talker and that pretty much set tannehill off and he trash talked back(badly IMO) i think the whole story was twisted and is just click bait but its what happens when you have dumpster fire of a franchise, shit like this will get out when you are losing, when you are winning you would never hear this stuff IMO.

so with all that said this is suited how the season has gone

Edited by bran

yeah its pretty bad. its bad because what happened the last two years carried over this year and has polluted the team. remember odrick and starks blowing up on philbin(and coyle) multiple times last year? they complained how awful the schemes were and how they were out coached nearly every fucking game. i mean against the jets, the jets blitzed the corner 25 times, how the fuck dont you change up the playcalling by adding some roll outs or bootlegs, how about the read option or a screen pass, something.

then we go out and get suh and try to play him as a straight nose tackle just taking on blocks which is just dumb. i live in new england so it really, really sucks :lol:

That really sucks, you get a chance to see them in England and that teal colored turd is what flies over the pond? That really sucks. I've only been to 7 games of their because I don't live in Florida, at least I got to see them win!

It's kind of weird, you would think that being in Miami for a game might be better, but for anyone who has gone to a road game, there is something very cool about being 25% of the crowd when your team is winning. you're slapping 5 with people you don't know and they instantly have your back when someone tells you to STFU.

Except in Philly. They will punch you in Philly. I have never gone to see Miami play in Philly, and I live 45 minutes away. They will punch you in the face for being a fan of the team that is playing their team, even if they are winning. I've seen the Dolphins in Ohio, NY, and Maryland, never in Philly.

Perry out with a shoulder injury. Arod needs a score as the Ram defense is playing well after the first drive touchdown. Rookie WR Montgomery having a very nice game so far.

Edit: Guard Lang out with a knee and Arod throws his 2nd interception. only the second time in his career he has thrown 2 int's in the first half of a game whhich was on 10/24/10 against the Vikings.

DE Long out with a knee and WR Britt hurt for the Rams.........Packers defense does a great job holding the Rams to a FG after the turnover....Arod needs to get us at least a FG to close the half.

No score before half, man the Pack's offense is struggling today.

Edit: 2nd half.....James Jones for 65 yrds and TD!!...........I may have to root for the Giants the rest of the season to thank them for letting us get James back..... :lol:

And the Final: Mediocre effort by the offense today but have to say we look like we have a Championship defense so far. Fantastic effort by the D especially if you subtrac the late game garbage yards the Rams gained. Lost Perry and Raji today to injury but this year we have the depth to make up for it. Really impressed with our rookie CB's Rollins and Randall.

Edited by classicrawker