2016 National Football League (NFL) Regular Season

Ace Nova

Dammit, I'm probably gonna lose because I started Torrey Smith over Michael Crabtree. Crabtree didn't do well but Smith has 0 points. Those 4 points are probably gonna be the difference :(

Edit: Actually I started Jonathan Stewart over Karlos Williams too (who wouldn't with that matchup?). That cost me 15 points right there

Edited by Crazyman

Holy fuck! The turning point in that Cowboys game was Atlanta's last drive of the 1st half when the defence fucking flat out quit. Allowing them points at the end of the half when they had the entire field and only 46 seconds to go was pathetic.

the 2nd half by the Cowboys was literally the worst football I have ever seen any team play. Completely and utterly disgusting. Before anyone says yeah but the injuries man, fuck the injuries that was pathetic. It was disgusting. It was embarrassing. From coaching to execution to shitty ass Weeden sliding to avoid the tackle from behind. I mean what the fuck was that. Check down, check down, dump pass, dump pass. WHAT THE FUCK! At some point regardless of who you are you need to take a shot up the field. He threw the ball to the WRs one time I think One fucking time. As for the defence well I have never seen a defence look that weak ever. It was one of the worst performances of all time. They allowed 25 unanswered points in essentially the 2nd half. 22 but that last drive of the 1st half counts.

The Cowboys with Weeden led that game 14-0, 21-7 and 28-14(with 46 seconds left in the 1st half) and they still fucking lost and lost badly. Matt Cassell NEEDS to start next week because they will not win a game with Weeden at QB. That was disgraceful. I mean here's your chance buddy. Go out there and make it happen but nope. Nothing. It was the least impressive 22/26 or whatever he was in passing of all time.

Garbage game and I've lost a ton of faith that they can keep their heads above water until Romo and Dez get back but shit if the defence doesn't get better when Hardy, McClain and Gregory get back it won't even matter.

I can handle losing but when you watch a team blatantly lay down it makes ya mad.

Edited by Bono

Holy fuck! The turning point in that Cowboys game was Atlanta's last drive of the 1st half when the defence fucking flat out quit. Allowing them points at the end of the half when they had the entire field and only 46 seconds to go was pathetic.

the 2nd half by the Cowboys was literally the worst football I have ever seen any team play. Completely and utterly disgusting. Before anyone says yeah but the injuries man, fuck the injuries that was pathetic. It was disgusting. It was embarrassing. From coaching to execution to shitty ass Weeden sliding to avoid the tackle from behind. I mean what the fuck was that. Check down, check down, dump pass, dump pass. WHAT THE FUCK! At some point regardless of who you are you need to take a shot up the field. He threw the ball to the WRs one time I think One fucking time. As for the defence well I have never seen a defence look that weak ever. It was one of the worst performances of all time. They allowed 25 unanswered points in essentially the 2nd half. 22 but that last drive of the 1st half counts.

The Cowboys with Weeden led that game 14-0, 21-7 and 28-14(with 46 seconds left in the 1st half) and they still fucking lost and lost badly. Matt Cassell NEEDS to start next week because they will not win a game with Weeden at QB. That was disgraceful. I mean here's your chance buddy. Go out there and make it happen but nope. Nothing. It was the least impressive 22/26 or whatever he was in passing of all time.

Garbage game and I've lost a ton of faith that they can keep their heads above water until Romo and Dez get back but shit if the defence doesn't get better when Hardy, McClain and Gregory get back it won't even matter.

I can handle losing but when you watch a team blatantly lay down it makes ya mad.

I have no dog in this hunt as I am a Packer fan but I think you are being a little tough on Weeden. He was not the reason you lost yesterday as the offense put up 28 first half points. The Boys lost because of the defense falling apart not the offense. The secondary was terrible and they could not stop Freeman who ran wild. They just had no answer for the Falcons offense in the 2nd half.

If you think Cassels is going to be better than Weeden I think you are in for a disappointment. Weeden is a serviceable backup who has not made a lot of mistakes so far but unless the defense steps up the Boys might have a .500 record at best by the time Romo comes back IMHO.

I have no dog in this hunt as I am a Packer fan but I think you are being a little tough on Weeden. He was not the reason you lost yesterday as the offense put up 28 first half points. The Boys lost because of the defense falling apart not the offense. The secondary was terrible and they could not stop Freeman who ran wild. They just had no answer for the Falcons offense in the 2nd half.

If you think Cassels is going to be better than Weeden I think you are in for a disappointment. Weeden is a serviceable backup who has not made a lot of mistakes so far but unless the defense steps up the Boys might have a .500 record at best by the time Romo comes back IMHO.

The ONLY reason Weeden led the Cowboys to a lead was because the Falcons defense was awful in the first half. It had nothing to do with Weeden's great performance. The Falcons allowed Randle almost 100 yards rushing in the first quarter alone. That says it right there why the Cowboys had a lead. Once the game was close and Falcon's fixed their D it was brutally obvious Weeden had zerop hope of leading the Cowboys to anything. The defence was an embarrasment in the 2nd half but Weeden was also a joke. How in the fuck did he only target a WR once in the entire game, and when he did it wasn't anything for yards. It was simple another dump pass. He showed enough for me to know the team is screwed wit him at QB. At least Cassell has expereince winning games in the league.

Fucking Josh Scobee cost me about 5 points in fantasy. Not because he's my kicker, but if he would've made those field goals then the game wouldn't have gone into overtime and Tucker wouldn't have made his last two.

Bell only outscored Tucker by 8 points this week. Why does everyone's kicker always go off against me?! :lol:

Fucking Josh Scobee cost me about 5 points in fantasy. Not because he's my kicker, but if he would've made those field goals then the game wouldn't have gone into overtime and Tucker wouldn't have made his last two.

Bell only outscored Tucker by 8 points this week. Why does everyone's kicker always go off against me?! :lol:

Were you able to cut Wheaton and grab DHB? :lol:

Were you able to cut Wheaton and grab DHB? :lol:

No :lol:

I cut Wheaton and picked up Tyrod Taylor. Didn't need DHB because Bell came back and because Karlos Williams has stepped up. Gonna have to drop Torrey Smith sometime. Agholor is available...might just have to pick him up and stash him.

Please fire philbin

Bran you might finally get your wish! :lol:

There's rumors flying around that if the Fins lose to the Jets tomorrow Philbin will be fired during the bye week.

Edit: I made some changes (finally dropped Romo, who I was holding onto even though I had Palmer and Taylor)...I think I have a beast team going forward:

beastteam.jpg

Edited by Crazyman

4-0! Go Pack Go!

Rams have an impressive front four. McCarthy better give Rodgers more help on that OL next week.

Barclay played terribad today. The whole o-line, really. Need to keep Rodgers (DickRod) to block for Rodgers (A-A-Ron) or else he'll get murdered.

49'ers offense is offensive, but our defense has played well recently, minus taking the foot off the pedal against the Chiefs.

Suh kicked another guy in the head tonight. Why is he still fucking allowed in the league? Bran, love ya man, despite the whole Yankees fan thing, but why is Suh still allowed to play? The 6th time kicking someone in the face isn't enough? I love the Hawks, Dolphins have nothing to do with that, but Suh needs to be kicked out of the fucking league.

Edited by AxlisOld