2016 National Football League (NFL) Regular Season

Ace Nova

Your annual Tim Tebow update:

Threw for 50% and ran for a touchdown...against a bunch of third stringers in a preseason game.

"Today was a victory for Tim Tebow." - Tebow 3:16

So those stats aren't good for a non-roster player trying to make the team while playing with his teams third team offense?

But I suppose because it's Tim Tebow we should mock and dislike him. With all the drug and steroid suspensions he has, the drunk driving tickets, the time he got arrested for slapping his wife around, and just the horrible attitude he constantly portrays - fuck that Tim Tebow. What a loser he is.

Overreact much? The only person who said "fuck Tim Tebow, what a loser he is" (or literally anything implying it) is you.

Those stats aren't good for a former first round pick no matter how you cut it, similar to his stats when he played in the regular season. He was playing against a team's third string defense, and considering it was the Colts, not very good in the first place, then yes, I would expect his stats to be better.

Threw for 50% and ran for a touchdown...against a bunch of third stringers in a preseason game.

So those stats aren't good for a non-roster player trying to make the team while playing with his teams third team offense?

But I suppose because it's Tim Tebow we should mock and dislike him. With all the drug and steroid suspensions he has, the drunk driving tickets, the time he got arrested for slapping his wife around, and just the horrible attitude he constantly portrays - fuck that Tim Tebow. What a loser he is.

Overreact much? The only person who said "fuck Tim Tebow, what a loser he is" (or literally anything implying it) is you.

Those stats aren't good for a former first round pick no matter how you cut it, similar to his stats when he played in the regular season. He was playing against a team's third string defense, and considering it was the Colts, not very good in the first place, then yes, I would expect his stats to be better.

Should he just quit and give up because he - like 50% of all first round draft picks - is struggling to stay in the league?

He hasn't put up first round draft pick numbers. But he has a winning record as a starter. Threw for twice as many TDs as INTs. Won a playoff game. So when he has played he has produced.

Dude hasn't played in two years. With a teams third string offense, he should be tearing it up in his first preseason game?

As for me overreacting, you made the initial post mocking his performance. If I go back and reread the last few pages of the NFL topic will I find you mocking numerous other former first round picks for their preseason performance this year? Will I find you pointing out numerous other players stats?

If you have such huge distain for high round draft picks that haven't panned out, I'm sure I will find numerous other posts where you are mocking guys who are trying to keep their nfl dreams alive.

Edited by Apollo

Should he just quit and give up because he - like 50% of all first round draft picks - is struggling to stay in the league?

He hasn't put up first round draft pick numbers. But he has a winning record as a starter. Threw for twice as many TDs as INTs. Won a playoff game. So when he has played he has produced.

Dude hasn't played in two years. With a teams third string offense, he should be tearing it up in his first preseason game?

As for me overreacting, you made the initial post mocking his performance. If I go back and reread the last few pages of the NFL topic will I find you mocking numerous other former first round picks for their preseason performance this year? Will I find you pointing out numerous other players stats?

If you have such huge distain for high round draft picks that haven't panned out, I'm sure I will find numerous other posts where you are mocking guys who are trying to keep their nfl dreams alive.

No, he shouldn't quit - he should change positions because he sucks as an NFL Quarterback.

He has a winning record because he played for the pre-Manning Denver Broncos, who clearly had a very good defense/special teams and talent on offense. He completed 46% of his passes the year he was a starter, there's a reason he hasn't played in a while (and didn't even when he was on the Jets)

And yes, you definitely overreacted. I made a simple joke about Tebow sucking (because he sucks as a QB, sorry to point that out). I don't have a "huge disdain" for Tebow or really anyone, for that matter. Apparently you didn't notice when I "mocked" Matt Flynn (who played for my team on two separate occasions), or did you ignore it because he was a 7th round pick?

aaron-rodgers-smoking-signal.jpg

"Apollo man, you need to chill out....man"

• Like 1

Jordy Nelson with a possible torn ACL. If true Cobb and Adams will have to elevate their games. Janis and White most likely make the team and Abbederis has a second chance. Looks like the Ty Montgomery pick was not a bad one after all.

Edited by classicrawker

thats a big blow for the packers. preseason is just holding your breath hoping a key player doesnt go down in those 3 games they usually play.

Yeah it hurts but they have good WR depth so as long as there are no more injuries they should be fine.

i like adams i think he will take a leap this year. aaron rodgers is still an elite qb so i think you will be good.

cowboys CB orlando scandrick has tore his acl likely done for the year.

Was just gonna post that. Thankfully the forum has that reply notice while you make a post :lol:

The video of the injury didn't look too good, not that an ACL tear ever looks "good"

Edit: He tore both the ACL and the MCL. Not surprising, considering that video.

Edited by Crazyman
  • Like 1

cowboys CB orlando scandrick has tore his acl likely done for the year.

Was just gonna post that. Thankfully the forum has that reply notice while you make a post :lol:

The video of the injury didn't look too good, not that an ACL tear ever looks "good"

Edit: He tore both the ACL and the MCL. Not surprising, considering that video.

yeah thats what it exactly looked like. similar to dustin keller a couple of years ago, when the knee goes like that its almost a guarantee its going to be ACL/MCL and a lot of times the PCL.

dallas thomas will be starting at LT for the dolphins in game 3 of the preseason, all thoughts and prayers are needed for ryan tannehill.

44109086_candles_ap_416.jpg

Eagles are looking good so far....after two pre-season games, I predict a 12-4 season with a decent playoff run.....of course, my prediction could change before the start of the regular season, depending on how they look from this point out, injuries, etc.

Eagles are looking good so far....after two pre-season games, I predict a 12-4 season with a decent playoff run.....of course, my prediction could change before the start of the regular season, depending on how they look from this point out, injuries, etc.

After three you'll be predicting 16-0, as the Packers are likely holding their starters out the third game (when you usually play them the longest).

After three you'll be predicting 16-0, as the Packers are likely holding their starters out the third game (when you usually play them the longest).

lol....I heard....I guess it's because most of their o-line is injured apparently....

As a Cowboys fan...LOL. Sorry, man. The Eagles won't be anywhere near the playoffs again this year.

As a Cowboys fan...LOL. Sorry, man. The Eagles won't be anywhere near the playoffs again this year.

We'll see....If we stay healthy, we win the NFC East...and sweep the Cowgirls in the process....;)