WORKOUT THREAD

Budweiser

You're doing better than me, I would post a pic but Lith will berate my skinny frame!

You got issues with your mid section despite the fuckin disgusting amounts of cardio you do, hows that make sense man, you're all cardio.

You posted a pic after doing that race, you aint got no gut.

Edited by Lennie Godber

You're doing better than me, I would post a pic but Lith will berate my skinny frame!

You got issues with your mid section despite the fuckin disgusting amounts of cardio you do, hows that make sense man, you're all cardio.

Flattering angle.

I've slimmed down a lot recently and hadn't really noticed it until this week. 8-10lbs to go and then I've nailed it.

Did a mild leg day(had my wisdom tooth yanked out on Tuesday) got up to about 600 on the leg press. My personal best was 500 in HS.

Did yu do your squats?

I did. Gota keep my shit pussy in tip top shape.

LIQUID SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDS! :D

Flattering angle.

I've slimmed down a lot recently and hadn't really noticed it until this week. 8-10lbs to go and then I've nailed it.

So all them things that tell you you can get a 6 pack cycling an hour everyday for 6 months are bollocks then?

• Like 1

Yup, cycling requires a strong core but doesn't create one. You may drop your body fat percentage and therefore show abs you already had, but swimming is the real answer.

Cycling uses fuel in your body, and then starts eating away at muscle if you aren't constantly feeding.

IMG_8663_zps7738cea1.jpg

Edited by Chris1989

Went out and did my normal circuit, went too hard and blew 1.5 miles before the finish. I finished 45 seconds off my best, but was 15 seconds up at the midway split.

Seriously frustrating when you do a sport that has so many variables (wind and standing water, rubbish on the road surface, traffic) as I can see I lost 12 seconds because of a tractor that blocked my route.