The Boxing Thread

Len Cnut

The extended Fury clan is fascinating. Big Shane, Little Shane, Young Fury, Hughie Dewie and fucking Lewie. His dad couldn't be there in Vegas because he did a lengthy prison sentence for gouging a man's eye out.

Apparently this old knacker is his uncle. Say one thing about travellers they may talk a lot of shit when they are trying to scam you but they are serious fuckers when it comes to fighting.

16 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

The extended Fury clan is fascinating. Big Shane, Little Shane, Young Fury, Hughie Dewie and fucking Lewie. His dad couldn't be there in Vegas because he did a lengthy prison sentence for gouging a man's eye out.

Apparently this old knacker is his uncle. Say one thing about travellers they may talk a lot of shit when they are trying to scam you but they are serious fuckers when it comes to fighting.

They've all got the same fucking voice. That way they all pronounce their T's is just the same as Tyson. His Dad has exactly the same voice too.

31 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

Notoriously undisciplined though, which is why despite yonks of fighting history they have only just broke into world championship boxing in recent years.

11 hours ago, Dazey said:

Speaking of which! :lol: 

Hey, why not?  As long as you pack it in after a week to ten days and get back in the gym ticking over.

8 hours ago, moreblack said:

Great, now they can fuck him and have the rematch anyway and leave him hanging

34 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

let's have the rematch first Hearn can fuck off!

Whys Hearn the focal point here, its the fighter that does the work and everyones always complaining about there not being one champion, why not establish that first?  I think its a golden oppertunity and not to be missed. 

1 hour ago, Dazey said:

Fixed. 

I actually don't doubt the fact that he was feeling off and it had to do with weight because he did put on some weight, a fair bit of weight, I pointed it out after the weigh in that they both came in heavy.  The problem with that is that Fury is naturally a big big guy.  I don't just mean tall he's big all around, he can stand to gain a stone and lose a stone and still fight because he has the frame to accomodate it.  Wilder fell for the trap of putting on extra weight too because he thought it would assist in a slug-fest with Fury as Fury had claimed he would do because the more weight you have the more weight behind your shot but Wilder is a naturally tall skinny guy, his punch power is to do with the torque he can generate, putting that weight on did not do him any favours at all.  Plus you can tell he never trained for an attacking Fury, no ones ever seen such a thing.

Basically amounts to shit strategy.  Also, he can’t fight going back, never could.  This is where boxing skill comes in.  Or boxing basics.

Edited by Len Cnut

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I actually don't doubt the fact that he was feeling off and it had to do with weight because he did put on some weight, a fair bit of weight, I pointed it out after the weigh in that they both came in heavy.  The problem with that is that Fury is naturally a big big guy.  I don't just mean tall he's big all around, he can stand to gain a stone and lose a stone and still fight because he has the frame to accomodate it.  Wilder fell for the trap of putting on extra weight too because he thought it would assist in a slug-fest with Fury as Fury had claimed he would do because the more weight you have the more weight behind your shot but Wilder is a naturally tall skinny guy, his punch power is to do with the torque he can generate, putting that weight on did not do him any favours at all.  Plus you can tell he never trained for an attacking Fury, no ones ever seen such a thing.

Basically amounts to shit strategy.  Also, he can’t fight going back, never could.  This is where boxing skill comes in.  Or boxing basics.

87855840_2558900947716009_89799063310077

:lol: 

• Haha 1