Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

ssiscool

10685378_10153101483017456_7076286852343

Here's the pic with Jericho that I talked about from this past Sunday after the house show here in Buffalo. We beat him to the airport!

damn out of likes, but that is awesome.

Thanks dude! Way back in this thread, I think I posted pics with Vince McMahon and some other top stars. I know I'm getting too old to still Mark Out but there are a few left on my list that I'd like to meet including HHH,Taker,Austin,Rock and Lesnar. I have a problem paying $100 to meet anyone but guys like Lesnar and Taker very rarely stop for fans and pretty much only do paid meet and greets. One friend of mine only got Taker at an airport after she showed him her ticket to fly home proving that she did indeed have legitimate business being there. I feel that if Vince McMahon can stop for fans that anyone on the roster should within reason as long as you aren't bothering them when they are eating or with their families. I think a lot won't stop because they know the fans are really E-bayers but I don't really do autographs, I prefer pictures.

215551_10150214863532456_330216_n.jpg?oh

432189_10150665565197456_93933426_n.jpg?

303790_10150412061742456_1788999121_n.jp

Edited by xGNRxSTARx
  • Like 1

its being reported around the internet that the wwe is close to a deal with samoa joe. this would be fucking awesome if the wwe used him right.

We should see who can come closest to guessing what goofy ass name WWE will give him. I thought I read that Joe is tight with Cena? If that's true, I'm surprised he wasn't signed years ago. I think he might be used in the Rhyno/Spanky role on NXT to put the younger guys over but I'd love to be wrong and see Joe get a real push. I'd imagine, either way he goes to NXT first to learn the WWE style. Kevin Steen and Prince Devitt are getting a decent push now so maybe there is hope for Joe.

its being reported around the internet that the wwe is close to a deal with samoa joe. this would be fucking awesome if the wwe used him right.

It would, but you know they won't, he'll be given some comedy nickname and shoved way down the card on NXT

Imagine Joe vs Cena at Mania with the crowd chanting "Joe's gonna kill you" at Cena? :D

• Like 1

At the Royal Rumble Lesnar took 4 or 5 finishers, got put through a table, got hit a few times on the head with the briefcase ect and still kicked out.

Anyone reckon they'll have Lesnar go down to 1 "Superman Punch" at Wrestlemania to get the finisher over?

If Lesnar hasn't resigned I'm afraid they'll have Reigns squash him. Despite Reigns struggling to beat Big Show in matches.

Edited by AtariLegend

At the Royal Rumble Lesnar took 4 or 5 finishers, got put through a table, got hit a few times on the head with the briefcase ect and still kicked out.

Anyone reckon they'll have Lesnar go down to 1 "Superman Punch" at Wrestlemania to get the finisher over?

If Lesnar hasn't resigned I'm afraid they'll have Reigns squash him. Despite Reigns struggling to beat Big Show in matches.

I'm assuming that if they plan that, Lesnar will rebel and decapitate Reigns in the ring. Maybe toss his head at Vince.

Plus I think the crowd would riot at Lesnar going down to less than 5 superman punches. I'm hoping they'll riot just at Lesnar losing.

I have this intense fear they'll have Rollins cash in and have Reigns beat both men.

Edited by username

WHATS FIJI PHIL DOING IN THE RAW ZONE MAGGLE

Can you imagine the explosion on the IWC if Vince and Reigns legit "Montreal screwjob" the title from him at Mania?

Who would have the guts to "legit" pull anything on Brock Lesnar? (Aside from Cain Velasquez and Overeem on roids)

Edited by bacardimayne

Can you imagine the explosion on the IWC if Vince and Reigns legit "Montreal screwjob" the title from him at Mania?

Who would have the guts to "legit" pull anything on Brock Lesnar? (Aside from Cain Velasquez and Overeem on roids)

And Carwin if he didn't gas.

And Mir if he managed to grab his toe again, and Randy Couture if he were 10 years younger, bla bla bla.

Brock did what no one else could do and survived Carwin's onslaught. Brock won, deal.

• Like 1

And Mir if he managed to grab his toe again, and Randy Couture if he were 10 years younger, bla bla bla.

Brock did what no one else could do and survived Carwin's onslaught. Brock won, deal.

I'd still put money on Carwin to have the guts to "pull anything" on Brock Lesnar over Mir or Couture. I don't think Brock would survive again.

Surely Punk could face him because it doesn't even matter who Punk fights, he's going to get his ass kicked just as hard.

• Like 1

"In a related note, there's a feeling that Roman Reigns could end up being cheered wildly by the smart WrestleMania 31 fans later this month during his main event match against Lesnar if Lesnar decides to leave WWE for a UFC return and word gets out before the show. A similar situation happened back at WrestleMania 20 when both Goldberg and Lesnar were nearly boo'd out of the building during their match because the fans in attendance were aware that both guys were leaving the company after the show."

Source: http://rajah.com/node/46068

There's no fucking way. Not comparable scenarios.