MYGNR EXCLUSIVE PART IV: xGNRxSTARx GETS PICTURE WITH DIZZY REED IN MYGNR SHIRT

Wow.. That's awesome!

It was cool. A few of my friends made fun of me but GN'R have always been my favorite band and Josh co-wrote one of my favorite songs on Chinese Democracy. I'm about halfway through meeting everyone that has ever been in GN'R.

Such an interesting time when he was in the band... I loved the 2001/2002 lineup but I would've loved to see the 98/99 finck, freese, dizzy, tommy, sunshine, pitman, huge lineup perform and hear more songs like omg.

• Like 1

Sweet. You could have every members signing that CD cover.

I have Dizzy,Richard,Pitman,Stinson,Bumble and Freese on it so far. Buckethead took a picture with me but wouldn't sign it so I'd say he'll be the hardest to get on it.

Who is the toughest one to get to sign CD, Buckethead?

I'd say so. I've not even seen any pictures of him with GN'R fans besides the one he took with me a few years ago though I'm sure there are some out there. I'd rather have a picture than an autograph but I would like to get as many Chi Dem players/writers/producers on my vinyl as I can.

I can't see Paul Huge being an easy one to get either.

Edited by Subtle Signs

Sweet. You could have every members signing that CD cover.

I have Dizzy,Richard,Pitman,Stinson,Bumble and Freese on it so far. Buckethead took a picture with me but wouldn't sign it so I'd say he'll be the hardest to get on it.

I'd say so. I've not even seen any pictures of him with GN'R fans besides the one he took with me a few years ago though I'm sure there are some out there. I'd rather have a picture than an autograph but I would like to get as many Chi Dem players/writers/producers on my vinyl as I can.

I can't see Paul Huge being an easy one to get either.

I'd write him through the publishing and find an extra CD copy to see if he'll sign it - just make sure all your contact info's on there and you're covering postage. I'd also include a letter and see if he'll answer any of the questions.

Yes I remember your picture with Buckethead. And it's not like Robin, Paul and Bucket are doing workshops all the time or something. I think you might get Frank and Brain easily..

Who else? Brian May, Moby, Billy Howerdel, Sebastian Bach.

Edited by Silent Jay

I'd heard a story (on here I think) that Buckethead refused to sign a fan's copy of CD...and that he/his manager have always refused to answer any questions regarding the album or his time in the band. I think it would be cool to try to get him to sign Appetite.

Edited by Mr. Dude

I'd heard a story (on here I think) that Buckethead refused to sign a fan's copy of CD...and that he/his manager have always refused to answer any questions regarding the album or his time in the band. I think it would be cool to try to get him to sign Appetite.
That was me. I am a nerd about things like that so I wouldn't ask him to sign AFD or anything else he didn't perform on.

Not that anyone (besides Russ) would care but a few years ago I met Extreme and had Gary,Nuno and Pat sign a copy of "Waiting For The Punchline" Their current drummer who didn't play on it asked if I wanted him to sign it and I said no thanks.

Edited by Subtle Signs

Wow.. That's awesome!

It was cool. A few of my friends made fun of me but GN'R have always been my favorite band and Josh co-wrote one of my favorite songs on Chinese Democracy. I'm about halfway through meeting everyone that has ever been in GN'R.

yeah, Chinese Democracy got a great simple grungy riff written by him

But i didn't recognise him, though

That was me. I am a nerd about things like that so I wouldn't ask him to sign AFD or anything else he didn't perform on.

Not that anyone (besides Russ) would care but a few years ago I met Extreme and had Gary,Nuno and Pat sign a copy of "Waiting For The Punchline" Their current drummer who didn't play on it asked if I wanted him to sign it and I said no thanks.

I'd love to have everyone including Kevin sign the latest album though!

But yeah, I'm the same way. I don't want/need sigs from someone who didn't even play on something. It's always puzzled me when I've seen people getting copies of AFD & UYI signed by Ron, Richard, DJ and whoever else.