MYGNR EXCLUSIVE PART IV: xGNRxSTARx GETS PICTURE WITH DIZZY REED IN MYGNR SHIRT

Did you find out what took them so long to get to the gig?

My guess is weather, traffic on the bridge and/or telling the border patrol officer that "We are in the band Hookers&Blow"

I'm glad you guys like the pic. If there is enough demand P5 may even post the alternate version of the picture!

Edited by xGNRxSTARx

ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, Dizzy announced the release date for CD 2 last night too, but who the fuck cares about that - this is the real story from the evening! :awesomeface:
And his announcement that Orianthi has already recorder her parts for the record has gotten absolutely no coverage.

Killer pic, dude.

Why do we not have MyGNRForum-branded thongs?

10 Internet Points for the first person to get a photo of him/herself wearing one with a GNR member. +500 if you get said member to wear one as well (make sure to carry a spare pair, no one wants to share your undies).

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

*UPDATE*

Maybe a Mod could change the thread title to "Forum members wearing Forum shirts while meeting band members" or something like that!

So,this Friday I attempted to cross another GN'R band member off my list by meeting Josh Freese. He was in town playing drums for Sublime with Rome. If it had happened earlier in the day I was planning on asking him a few GN'R related questions but at midnight in close to 20 degree weather after it had snowed,well that wasn't gonna happen. Josh was really nice though and it's too bad that they weren't here on Monday when it was 70 degrees. In the future,I'll try and make sure my Forum shirt is fully showing.

12373396_10153741009632456_4597384531192

12366378_10153743755532456_6373103885942

Edited by Subtle Signs
  • Like 3