Is a Serial Killer Responsible for 61 Deaths in Manchester?

Dazey

I've only ever been to Manchester Airport and when you walk over this walkway from the train station there are murals of MUFC on the wall. That is all I remember. I did stand outside for a bit of air (this was at 3am in the morning or some ungodly hour), and that is my sole experience with the city haha.

Everyone was in tracksuits and charging their phones up on the airports plug sockets - I do remember that. They probably were not even flying haha.

On Corrie they always mention how there is a thriving gay community centered on a place called 'canal street'

Bet the local lads rub the C off the road sign :D

I think everyone in Manchester is a bit homo though. That is why they all walk like the Gallaghers.

Saw this documentary yesterday and aside from the serial killer subject, the people being interviewed and the locations give an unsettling view of L.A.'s crack/prostitute streets.

The Grim Sleeper is a black man with a wife and son, who deals in stolen cars and fixes things, who has apparently killed countless of black prostitutes and crack addicts since the early 80s. His killing spree was not only left alone by the police who didn't even disclose these were serial killings till 2008, but seeing the documentary you get the feeling they weren't too upset by these women disappearing. The documentary is also tragically funny given some of the close friends of the mechanic were blatantly ignorant of his actions, even going as far as sharing a hobby of photographing the victims naked with the killer to someone even having burned bloody clothes and evidence for the killer. All unsuspectingly. The documentary features many hookers with stories to tell as well as the family and friends of the killer. You can tell some of them are making stuff up, for the camera and for the money. But still it's a fascinating watch.