Is a Serial Killer Responsible for 61 Deaths in Manchester?

Dazey

After Dazey admitting that he lives in Manchester, I think it is fair to say we have established presence at the crime scene.

Plus the photos of the canal...plus he's a known homosexual :lol:

Y'see Lieutenant Soulie, as i said before, behaviour patterns, somewhere in our suspects past will be a signpost that points towards a predilicition for this sort of behaviour. Based on which I'd like to call your attention to the sticking a wooden spoon up a young male from Leedses arse story that he's often told on here.

The net is closing in on him.

Edited by Len B'stard

• 3 weeks later...

It is scary to think all those people could have been killed by the same person and they haven't any clues as to who it might be?

Usually eventually the killer will make a mistake but then again who knows? Most of them are super smart and I'm sure there are a lot of killers out there who will never be caught.

Take care of yourself and always be aware of your surroundings and the people around you.

• 11 months later...

'All we have is an arse-print from a canalside bench, with 8 cans of Stella littering the vicinity and a bicycle clip, the suspect is an obese white male with a bike'

Oh you did watch it then :lol:

I haven't had chance yet, it's probably on all4 so I'm going to watch later if I have time.

It is scary to think all those people could have been killed by the same person and they haven't any clues as to who it might be?

Usually eventually the killer will make a mistake but then again who knows? Most of them are super smart and I'm sure there are a lot of killers out there who will never be caught.

Take care of yourself and always be aware of your surroundings and the people around you.

Funnily enough, that is a bit of a myth; serial killers are not actually these geniuses that they are portrayed to be and a lot of them simply luck their way into not getting caught for a long time, or indeed ever.

Funnily enough, that is a bit of a myth; serial killers are not actually these geniuses that they are portrayed to be and a lot of them simply luck their way into not getting caught for a long time, or indeed ever.

They're actually planks, only reason people like Bundy got away so much is cuz there was less centralised organisation amongst law enforcement.

Or that BTK guy, check this out, thick cunt, goes around murdering people, sending taunting letters to the cops etc, goes quiet through the 80s/90s, crops up again in the 00s, writing to cops conversing with them, getting a rapport goes ill send you a disk with some shit on it but u have to promise me not to trace it, cops go OK so he sends them a floppy disk, they go file, properties...and trace the cunt back to his local church...master criminal my fuckin' arse :lol:

Dipper Dazey revisits the scene of the crimes!!!!!!

Muuuuwahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! :lol:

http://youtu.be/tkgsFmZqORk

Is that canal the same place you see on Coronation Street occasionally? I think it was on Life on Mars also.

It was about 50 yards from my front door. Dale Street in Manchester. The crossroad up ahead is Piccadilly station. It's also where they filmed part of the first Captain America film.

http://youtu.be/TjPzNc_PY2Q

The yellow building on the right was my apartment building. That's the front door you can see me walking out of in the video.

Edited by Dazey