Bumblefoot elaborates on Weilands comments, Art of Anarchy, no mention of GNR.

Just. Embarrassing.

I can just imagine Bumblefoot's consternation when being informed of Scott's Facebook post where the assumed frontman and singer of your new band distanced himself as much as possible from it only hours after the band has been presented to the world, by referring to it as "these guys" and that it was only a "fun" "side project", and then having to think out how to spin this for the media. As usual, Bumblefoot did good but there really is not way for him to not make this a farce. Ouch.

After all this time do you think these guys have not come to the realization that Scott is nuts by now? What were they expecting from him rational behavior?

Why are people blaming this on Scott? If this material really was done a YEAR ago and Bumble and his friend decided to go public with it now, what is wrong with him distancing himself from it, if he saw it only as a fun jam? It's funny...The same people blaiming Scott for this are those who were like "FUCK YEAH SCOTT!" when he sent the letter bashing Axl...But that was when he was Slash Endorsed

Why are people blaming this on Scott? If this material really was done a YEAR ago

Scott only said it was done "last year", not a year ago (=12 months). For all we know they worked on this less than a month ago :shrugs:

Even then, he seems not to be into it anymore, and it seems like they went ahead and made a press release about it either before he was ready or after he was no longer interested to try to force it and milk it. I can understand why he'd be pissed.

Ron was working with Scott Wieland? Wow. That's shows Axl's maturity and patience. Unless Ron did this in secret.......

Either way, for Ron to have worked with Scott, even if Scott did come back out later and apologize/redeem himself by saying Slash etc was probably the cause of the problems and not Axl etc, there's no way Axl would have completely forgiven Scott and been cool with Ron doing this.

Ron was working with Scott Wieland? Wow. That's shows Axl's maturity and patience. Unless Ron did this in secret.......

Either way, for Ron to have worked with Scott, even if Scott did come back out later and apologize/redeem himself by saying Slash etc was probably the cause of the problems and not Axl etc, there's no way Axl would have completely forgiven Scott and been cool with Ron doing this.

I honestly think at Axl's age he's just ran out of fucks to give.

As much as I love Ron's stuff part of me doesn't see the point in touring this without Weiland - he's the biggest name in the band. Don't think this would be that much bigger than Ron's solo stuff without Scott.

Because you know Axl so well, right? Duff joined GnR on stage in London, then went on to attend the RnR HOF ceremony, where he played with Slash & Co, and was still invited to fill in for Stinson when he was unable to play some shows. Seems like Axl is more mature about this kind of stuff than people like to give him credit for.

• Like 1

Why are people blaming this on Scott? If this material really was done a YEAR ago and Bumble and his friend decided to go public with it now, what is wrong with him distancing himself from it, if he saw it only as a fun jam? It's funny...The same people blaiming Scott for this are those who were like "FUCK YEAH SCOTT!" when he sent the letter bashing Axl...But that was when he was Slash Endorsed

Would someone do an entire album, sign a contract, take press photos and do videos for something that was only a "fun jam?" To me, a "fun jam" is something like Camp Freddy, or Axl sitting in on a few songs for Sebastian Bach's album, or someone dropping in to guest on a song at a concert. What Scott did was way too much effort for a "fun jam."

And actually, I've never liked Scott, no matter who has endorsed him.

Edited by stella
  • Like 1

Would someone do an entire album, sign a contract, take press photos and do videos for something that was only a "fun jam?" To me, a "fun jam" is something like Camp Freddy, or Axl sitting in on a few songs for Sebastian Bach's album, or someone dropping in to guest on a song at a concert. What Scott did was way too much effort for a "fun jam."

And actually, I've never liked Scott, no matter who has endorsed him.

Yeah gotta agree with you on this. Why would he do all that just as a fun little hanging out thing. They fuckin filmed a video, do a bunch of photos and things for press release, and designed, recorded, and finished an entire album of original material. That my friends isn't something you do while having a couple beers with friends for a couple hours one day lol

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Because you know Axl so well, right? Duff joined GnR on stage in London, then went on to attend the RnR HOF ceremony, where he played with Slash & Co, and was still invited to fill in for Stinson when he was unable to play some shows. Seems like Axl is more mature about this kind of stuff than people like to give him credit for.

HOF is one thing, Axl was (is) a part of GNR and they patched things up in 2010 and even more 2011 etc.

Ron "playing" with Weiland then Scott fucked off?

totally different story

Like some poeple earlier said: there's NO WAY that Axl could give Ron a free pass for this move.... Scott's rant was the harshest i ever read about Axl from a musician....

Also this whole situation is pathetic because Ron and his "bandmates" probably won't do jackshit with this project without Weiland (if they go to tour the album with some no name singer then it would be a flop, guaranteed)