[FALSE] Axl joining Slash's brazilian tour.

Ok guys I can confirm 100% the following;

Slash and axl haven't spoken recently

Axl has no plans to play with slash in Brasil/anywhere

Axl is not in brasil currently (as reported)

If anything changes, and who knows it may, we'll let you know :)

Have they spoken... ever, on the last, I don't know, six years, though?

You can 100& confirm that's what they want us to believe.

Denial is as good as an admission. Reunion starts now!

You can 100& confirm that's what they want us to believe.

Denial is as good as an admission. Reunion starts now!

K :) x

Well, if I were to reunite with an iconic guitarist who was with me one of the greatest duos in Rock history, and who I have a twenty years feud with, I most definetly wouldnt want a random dude on the internet to spoil it - the greatest rock event since the Led Zeppelin reunion? - for everyone.

Edited by ManetsBR

Thanks a lot Subsy :thumbsup:

Some of you jeez!

Wake up man haha.

ITS A CONSPIRICY!!!!!!!

I lol'd k

Night

They would deny yes. And you can't confirm anything. Not when you may be lied to.

Why do people like you always blame people like me?

Take it for what it's worth. People wanted to know, I found out, believe it to be lies I don't care man

Did they reply as in "They haven't spoken recently" or was it more "There is a greater chance of Axl taking Madison on a dinner date than there is of Slash ever setting foot onstage with GNR ever again."

What was the tone? This is important Subsy :lol:

• Like 1

Did they reply as in "They haven't spoken recently" or was it more "There is a greater chance of Axl taking Madison on a dinner date than there is of Slash ever setting foot onstage with GNR ever again."

It was denied. I believe it to be true 100% THATS why I stated it

There was a little hope maybe? But that IS me reading Betwwen the lines (it wasn't completely dismissed as previously) clearly Axl and co are well aware of the recent comments re Slash, that I'm certain. I honestly don't think anything has changed re a reunion (as in not happening); could that position change? Maybe? Your guess is as good as mine

• Like 3

Well, if I were to reunite with an iconic guitarist who was with me one of the greatest duos in Rock history, and who I have a twenty years feud with, I most definetly wouldnt want a random dude on the internet to spoil it - the greatest rock event since the Led Zeppelin reunion? - for everyone.

This is what happens when you don't tell your fans anything, and I mean anything, about what your band is doing or your future plans. Without any information the rumour mill is all we have. :shrugs:

And with all due respect Manets I think it is a stretch to compare a GnR reunion with the Led Zeppelin O2 reunion.

When Zep reunited for the O2 show there were over 20 million requests for tickets in the lottery they held. I somehow doubt there would be that type of frenzy if GnR reunited for one show and held a ticket lottery. Somehow I think there are other bands that would be in more demand then GNR for a one off reunion like Pink Floyd.

Don't get me wrong I think a reunion show would be a major event but it could not touch the Zep reunion or even one by Pink Floyd IMHO.

There was a little hope maybe? But that IS me reading Betwwen the lines (it wasn't completely dismissed as previously) clearly Axl and co are well aware of the recent comments re Slash, that I'm certain. I honestly don't think anything has changed re a reunion (as in not happening); could that position change? Maybe? Your guess is as good as mine

So we went from "not in this life time" to never say never?

truth be told...

eversince this reunion rumours began flying around last summer, there has been more indications of 'yes' than 'no'.

first come the two 'insider' claims in june.

then some ppl here indicate there might be something going on.

then Matt posts that picture of UYI line up saying 'greatest band since GNR under way'

then Slash puts in YCBM and DTTJ on the setlist. remember, they all, ex members, avoided post Adler songs from the UYI's that were not covers eversince 1993!

who knows, there are many writings on the wall...if they reconciled, they can't go out and say that with WOF promo tour in the works, that stuff must be finished first.

fact is, none other than Slash does anything for a while now + Duff spent his bday in the studio with Izzy and posted that as if he wanted...

Read between these lines and you see that no one knows jack shit about what are axls plans except for Axl.. And shit he probably doesn't know what to do with gnr at this point. His only moves seem to be reunite , attempt another album, or more sa tours?

If this happens, I hope everyone has their cell phones out and records it. This will make history in the music world.

I doubt it because Axl has said many many times how a reunion would not happen in this lifetime, maybe he meant his next lifetime?

If a reunion were to happen, tickets would sell out in minutes. It would suck not to get tickets to see the original members of GNR.

I bet if it were to happen, GNR would do one or two shows in NYC and LA and fans would have to go there to see the show.

It would make music history and bring rock back for sure. I can't even imagine how much money this reunion would make?

But honestly, after all the times Axl putting down a reunion, how would he explain doing it? If it's for the money, that sucks. Maybe Axl and Slash have been talking all along and they're going to surprise us all! yeah, right.

What ever happens happens. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

I actually think if something like this was going to happen even Axl's PA wouldn't know about it if he thought it would cause issues. So joining the ex-gunners on stage might be the best way of doing this without telling anyone. They don't need to know since they wont be involved in any of the arrangements. Just my 2 cents.

I mean we reckon Bumble is gone, Richard has the daisies, Tommy the replacements, Frank is playing with Richard in another new venture, DJ will be busy with Sixx AM.. Duff has said openly that the time might be now.. Matt craves it, Steven has said if he got clean he'd be involved (1yr sober), Izzy was close to returning for the HOF induction.. Slash has cleaned himself up and openly been complimentary of Axl...

reunion rumours are swirling about in front of us. I might be getting ahead of myself here and it could be all BS but to me it seems we're closer than ever looking at all the facts (that we have in the open).

I also think Axl is VERY unpredictable. Even if he says he wants to do something, then makes plans.. he's the kind of person to change his mind. We're all entitled to do that whenever we want especially if we get a bad vibe. So maybe thats another reason nothing would be confirmed. If the time is right then maybe something will happen. Only one person (Axl) can decide that. Everyone else from the old band wants it but he has the final say and everyone knows that

Edited by Route66

Don't stop believing until after the concert!! Haha

I wouldn't put a lot of stock on the twitter happy b day msg because Slash use to send Axl Christmas cards every Christmas until 07 or something.

I think it would be the coolest thing in the world if they reunite at a concert they weren't paid to attend and do it at normal ticket prices. God knows they can pull a ton of money on a reunion tour, but the amount of respect they would receive for doing it just for the heck of it would be astounding!