Kanye West launches debut clothing line at New York Fashion Week

Facekicker

Fashion is fuckin' brilliant and i hate the way it's role, especially in like, music and culture is downgraded by a lot of people on here. That boring fuckin' attitude of to be a geezer you gotta wear t shirt and jeans, fuck that. Clothes are so important, fashion says more about culture at any given moment than just about any other aspect of the whole cultural experience that comes along with certain kinds of music.

• Like 1

90s hip hop fuckin' fashion was fantastic and it's indicative of how shite hip hop culture is becoming that even that clear marker of identity is vanishing. Loved those massive Avirex jackets and fuckin' Pelle Pelle and Wallabees and oh what was that other shoe brand? Looked kinda like Wallabees. And Timbs and Karl Kani and Champion and Coogi sweaters (those were fuckin' horrible actually :lol:) and Pepe Jeans and Guess LUGZ, thats it, Lugz, the shoes was called Lugz! Fuckin' Donna Karen and all that shit, love it still.

And of course, the fuckin' almighty Jordans, can't beat em :) Rappers with tight trousers, what the fuck is the world coming to :lol: I remember when everyone discovered Kickers and Stone Island and people used to get robbed for those 300 quid Stone Island coats :lol: I went to school with a YSL jacket on that i got off my brother and the teacher actually sent me to the fuckin' headmistress thinkin' I'd nicked it :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

Fashion is fuckin' brilliant and i hate the way it's role, especially in like, music and culture is downgraded by a lot of people on here. That boring fuckin' attitude of to be a geezer you gotta wear t shirt and jeans, fuck that. Clothes are so important, fashion says more about culture at any given moment than just about any other aspect of the whole cultural experience that comes along with certain kinds of music.

I don't want pants though.

I wear Locs and a Compton hat. Don't fuck with me hooray for tolerance!z. You were warned.