Tell your story of your meeting with an ex of current member of Guns

Ive met Slash, Duff, Steven, Bumblefoot, DJ Ashba & Frank.

My question to those who met Axl, how the hell did you pull that off (get him before the show, after?) Ive tried a couple times but no luck

After the show was the best option, hang around near the tour busses , del said he's already gone, he lied ! Axl came out and signed stuff for fans, but his security would only allow one signed thing each person, this was Manchester 2012

Ive met Slash, Duff, Steven, Bumblefoot, DJ Ashba & Frank.

My question to those who met Axl, how the hell did you pull that off (get him before the show, after?) Ive tried a couple times but no luck

After the show was the best option, hang around near the tour busses , del said he's already gone, he lied ! Axl came out and signed stuff for fans, but his security would only allow one signed thing each person, this was Manchester 2012

Yeah thats how I got to meet the other band members, Axl was inside, I waited till like 4 am, but the main fat security guy came and he threw me out, thank god I met all the other members before that security guy came

I broke down in tears the first time I met Duff during a meet and greet after a Loaded concert.

I managed to embarrass myself when I met Axl and Slash because I had misplaced my sharpie pen.

I saw Dizzy having a smoke outside of The Ritz in Manchester but I was already in a queue for a Black Star Riders concert.

I hope I didn't bother them by meeting them.

I'd love to meet Izzy just to say thanks.

Edited by ChineseDemocracy2004

I met Axl, DJ, Tommy and Beta after the show in Oslo, 2010. Tiny little pub. Unfotunatly i was very drunk and could hardly talk, but Beta actually came over to talk to me and even introduced me to her daughter. She was very friendly. Tommy (not drunk) borrowed my stupid cowboyhat and gave it back when they left. Axl managed to sneak out without me noticing. ..

I met Axl, DJ, Tommy and Beta after the show in Oslo, 2010. Tiny little pub. Unfotunatly i was very drunk and could hardly talk, but Beta actually came over to talk to me and even introduced me to her daughter. She was very friendly. Tommy (not drunk) borrowed my stupid cowboyhat and gave it back when they left. Axl managed to sneak out without me noticing. ..

You didn't try and pull Beta, did you? You know, beer goggles?

Tommy's got a thing for hats. He borrowed one off a girl next to me at one of the London 2012 shows and wore it for a few songs. Think he also borrowed one from a dude next to me at the Atlantic City gig.

I met Axl, slash, izzy, Dj, ron, Richard, tommy, frank, dizzy, and Chris

I was given a after party pass for kc in 2013 to meet Axl to have him sign my arm. He was real cool and took picture!

I met slash in Atlanta while waiting in line before show. No pictures was allowed and only one signature. I had him sign my shirt and posed for pictire while he was signing .

Met izzy in Vegas in 2012 when he arrived at HRH . Then met him again the next day when Ron let me go to sound check. Izzy was playing on axls piano .

Team Brazil ;)