Hookers And Blow Announce "Last Shows For A While"

Pertinent GNR info:

"These are going to be THE LAST Hookers & Blow shows for a while, says Alex Grossi. We are all gearing up for pretty extensive summer tours with our main gigs, but we wanted to come back and hit L.A. and Vegas one more time before we take off. The 10th anniversary shows we did back in September out here and the two East Coast runs we did with Don Jamieson and Johnny Kelly last year went over so well, we had to squeeze a couple more in... Look for more US dates down the road with Don when things wind down.

Source: http://bravewords.com/news/hookers-blow-announce-last-shows-for-a-while

• Like 2

I just watched a clip with this band. This can only mean one thing: Dizzy is semi-retarded.

Why does he have a band where he sings? He can't sing...at all! Not even a little bit.

And the name: is it ironically meant or does he really think it's cool?

Doesn't feel very promising to have a guy like that in GNR to help them move forward.

The last pics I saw from a Hookers N Blow gig looked like they were playing some half empty dingy lounge on a dreary Tuesday night.

Why the fuck do they bother?

It would be cheaper to stay at home.

I can't help but think that its a guy who plays in a cover band covering the songs he covers in that cover band. The connection to the original band is almost homoeopathic at this stage.

PS: Looks like yet another fucking tour is planned. CD, Hulk Ears, WTTJ, repeat ad nauseam.

Looks like a long summer of discussions on weight, rasp and mood lie ahead.

Yeaaaayyyyyyyyyy

Edited by Intercourse
  • Like 1