The Star Trek

Jackamo!

Here, where's his todger then? :lol: His cock camel-toed! Thats horrifying. So Klingons/Vulcans/whateverthatnerdybollocksiscalled have split dicks? Makes sense of the vulcan V eh? :lol:

She appears to have a suspicious bulge on her left (and he doesn't) :wacko:

That is one of those really early (season one or two) cheap Next Gen episodes where they land on some utopian humanoid colony, some idyllic paradise, but it turns out that things are more sinister than they appear.

Edited by DieselDaisy

That is one of those really early (season one or two) cheap Next Gen episodes where they land on some utopian humanoid colony, some idyllic paradise, but it turns out that things are more sinister than they appear.

Planet Camel Toe, in the Piss Flap sector??? :lol:

• Like 1

Deep Space Nine > Next Generation > Star Trek > Voyager. I still watched Voyager though, but Enterprise doesn't count :(.

It's from one of the first episodes in season 1, luckily the show got better after that :P.

Encounter at Farpoint?

It's episode 8 "Justice" where Wesley get's sentenced to death by the God fearing hippies in the pictures for trampling a plant while playing ball.

They spend the next 40 minutes deciding whether it's more ethical to let Wesley get killed by the hippies for trampling the plant or just tell the hippies to fuck off and beam out. They go with option 2, but there were better episodes :(.

• 4 months later...

They are more like swingers than hippies really, 1980s swingers.

I'm re-watching Star Trek: TNG right through and, Jesus, some of it is hard going: there are some rank episodes in seasons one and two. Watch out for the one where Deanna Troi gets raped by a light and produces a child, and the one in which Riker beams down to a colony ran by women upon which men are second status citizens - 'Angel 1' it is called. Dreary stuff. Also there is the one in which Data shags Tasha Yar, and and the one in which Tasha Yar gets killed by a puddle of oil ('Skin of Evil').

• 3 years later...

The franchise is a bit of a mess to be honest. We departed the main chronology presumably with Voyager and Nemesis and consequentially we have been stuck in prequel mode (the improving Enterprise, Abrams's crap, Discovery). Abrams's films created a whole separate non-canonical timeline whilst Discovery, despite claims otherwise, does not especially seem to belong to the mainstream Trek either (e.g., the weird Klingons). 

I have to confuse I struggled with Discovery's season one for a whole multitude of reasons.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

we have been stuck in prequel mode (the improving Enterprise, Abrams's crap, Discovery).

This will be the first non-prequel series/movie in 16 years. I'm excited! Still won't pay for CBS all access though. There are other ways. <_<

• Like 1

21 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

The franchise is a bit of a mess to be honest. We departed the main chronology presumably with Voyager and Nemesis and consequentially we have been stuck in prequel mode (the improving Enterprise, Abrams's crap, Discovery). Abrams's films created a whole separate non-canonical timeline whilst Discovery, despite claims otherwise, does not especially seem to belong to the mainstream Trek either (e.g., the weird Klingons). 

I have to confuse I struggled with Discovery's season one for a whole multitude of reasons.

Just realized about the show runner for Discovery, is going to be an exc producer on this. I guess it'll end up being lens flares and re imagined Klingon again?

I really wanted the X-files revival too, but when it came it was an abomination imo. No idea how it was supposed to appeal too, hopefully this doesn't go down the same path.

Decided to google the other cast members twitter and read too see if there where suggestions they'd be involved. Looked like it was the first time it was actress who played Beverly isn't apart of it, but wouldn't mind it since she told people asking her to tweet CBS. So I guess she's probably out.

Edited by AtariLegend

It's set 20 years after Nemesis and Picard isn't a Captain anymore.

They don't need to re-create All Good Things for fan service, but I think it would be cool if they at least got John De Lancie to do an episode as Q. I know he's older now, but I haven't seen him in anything in years. Hopefully he's not doing badly.