The Great 21st Century British Nonce Hunt Continues!

Len Cnut

And next up on the rack....Dr Fox! :lol:

Thursday surgery will never be the same again :lol: I'm starting to enjoy this! Spunks, Dazey, looks like your Brucie punt will remain on hold :lol: Probably most of you fuckin' Northern dingles round here ain't heard of Capital FM. Galaxy round your way, ain't it?

Edited by Len B'stard

Well Zoso my dear, over here in England since the advent of the 21st century it's been discovered that about 99% of the people on TV and Radio in this country are in fact pedophiles, this is me making light of the whole thing as this guy is like the...what, 12th, 13th fuckin' famous TV personality caught now, it's taken a sort of comical turn now, it appears that anyone that ever held a microphone for a british institution had his other hand up a childs bottom :lol:

the Spunks and Dazey comment was about a bet they had guessing who'd be next, a fella named Bruce Forsyth, the Northern dingles comment is me being pointlessly rude (Capital FM, the radio station that this guy worked for operates out of London, most of the posters on here are not from the metropolitan south east and more likely from some dried up old cowpat out in the middle of nowhere with one sweet shop and a town hall. And they all fuck their siblings. Galaxy is a radio station popular up there...or was last time i gave a shit about radio up North).

Edited by Len B'stard

Ah, Galaxy FM. I listened to that once. "Number one for dance and RnB" was its slogan back in the day. Now that dance and RnB aren't as popular as they once were, I wonder if they're still using it.

I remember the DJ saying that the best lyric of all time in his opinion was "she's a lady in the street, but a freak in the bed" from Yeah! by Usher.

Bearing in mind that I heard this anecdote on a transparent plastic wind-up radio, which was the latest in audio technology at the time, it was a while back.

As a kid, my husband lived with three chaps who all became convinced paedophiles on separate occasions, so theyre are more around than you'd think. The celebrities getting caught now are a reflection of activity of the general population. We can point the finger and say that these celebrities used their fame to take advantage of people, but anyone with the will to manipulate a vulnerable person will do so. Makes me wonder how many normal people have gone unconvinced.

I am very cynical about all of this for so many reasons. I was even reading about Saville that half of the charges, 30 odd out of 60, were dropped. This is the guy whose posthumous instigation instigated the thing, and who most people believe committed some fairly sordid crimes against minors, yet even here, half of the charges were dismissed as nonsensical compen grabs!

Hmm a bit of a curveball, Foxy. He came a few years after what I would call the Golden age. Your Cliffs, your Brucies, your Mallets these were the guys in the era where being a creepy old fucker was par for the course. Bit sloppy of Foxy to get caught up in it so late. I mean, he's still ON the fuckin radio isn't he? Like today?

I'm surprised no one's gone after the rockstars yet. I remember when Mandy Smith and Amanda De Cadenet were all over the tabloids. Looking back they were aged 13/14. If that was public it was probably the tip of the iceberg. Maybe it depends just how rich and influential you are, the Dr Fox's are likely small fry.

• 7 months later...

They were dating when she was 13 and she has openly stated - this was at the time when it blew up in the media - that their relationship was consummated when she was 14.

The whole Wyman-Mandy Smith was even more bizarre in the fact that Wyman's son from his first marriage married Mandy's mother!