Kings Of Chaos 2015 U.S. tour?

KeyserSoze

show was great Zander was the highlight for me. He sounded amazing and better then Sebastian on Sebastian's own songs. Highly recommend seeing them anytime they are near you. They played jungle, ise, brownstone, knockin, paradise, dead flowers, than all of cheap tricks hits two Billy idol and two skid row. And a couple covers. Was a great great show. Highlight for me was robin playing The Flame acoustically by himself

Yeah, I expected the show to be quite good, but it was actually way better than that! Entertaining the whole way through, Sorum/Duff/Gilby + Steve Stevens on guitar, Robin Zander and Sebastian on vocals. Robin was great all night long, but really they whole show rocked and everyone played really well. The Flame solo was great, really enjoyed 'I Remember You' because Sebastian was like a kid in a candy store out there, singing his lines and then smiling his ass off enjoying hearing Robin sing his parts.

I have a few cellphone clips, I'll try to upload them once I figure out how to do that.

The Rama gig was a great time. I'd definitely go see them again though I'd prefer to see a different lineup next time. Baz and Robin and Steve Stevens were great but it's (to me) the kind of show that works great once. Next time,I'd love to see them with Slash,Myles Kennedy and Sammy Hagar! I hung out with Guns Guy for a bit before the show and after I met Duff for the 2nd time and Matt Sorum for the first time. I keep on missing Gilby Clarke by like 5 minutes but since I'm more than halfway through meeting the 20-something guys who have been in GN'R, he's next on my list!

80c9345e-0370-4531-b1ca-97d2e3d5e6a0_zps

Edited by Subtle Signs
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...