New GNR mini documentary with Marc Canter by UPROXX!

I like Marc's passion, but they don't need each other. They are millionaires many times over and can sit on their couch forever if they want. GN'R was awesome in its time. I'm glad we got 4 really good albums from '87 to '91.

i couldnt watch anything after he said he shot 30 concerts...

30 concerts...

where the fuck are they!!!!!?????

Many of them are on YouTube. Just look for anything from GN'R in 1985 and 1986. Odds are it was shot by Canter.

Would be awesome if part 3 ended up with them all jamming in that room.

Like you hear him say OMG... The camera pans down and you see familiar shadows... the camera drops to the ground (Blair Witch style)... as the opening cords of Chinese Democracy are played... the camera shows only legs and feet... and cuts away...

LOL... one can only dream...

"..with no lawyers, no managers..."

And theirin lies the problem :/

If we could just get the classic lineup and Beta/Fernando/Vanessa/Del/Jarmo all together in that room, I'm sure differences would be worked out and a new album and tour would be created.

Beta/Fernando/Del/Jarmo are all cancers. Why would they being with the classic line up in a room together be a good thing? They are a large part of the problem.

• Like 1

If we could just get the classic lineup and Beta/Fernando/Vanessa/Del/Jarmo all together in that room, I'm sure differences would be worked out and a new album and tour would be created.

Here you are, being ironic, talking about people you don't know ... totally neutral ...

Funny, isn't it? ;)

I love Marc's passion in this. I wish someday we'll have a chance to listen to that voice with that guitar again even just one more time. (with Izzy, Duff, and Steven of course)

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

Cool video. Really looking forward to the next two. It'd be awesome if the best parts out of Marcs 30 concerts were put together and released someday too!! GnR in their prime!! Especially the show they did for all the A+R people that night right before they got signed...

Here you are, being ironic, talking about people you don't know ... totally neutral ...

Funny, isn't it? ;)

Words can't even begin to respond in a logical way, so let me just give you a ................ :facepalm:

My opinions on Team Brazil are 100% based on their communication with GnR fans, and on conversations I've had with people who have interacted with them in real life.

Your opinions on Slash are based on your favorite singer not liking him, and not on ANYTHING that you've read or seen from Slash himself, or from what other people (musicians, interviewers, fans) have said about him.

You seriously can't see the difference? Are you able to form an opinion on anything related to GnR without it being passed through Rose colored glasses?

• Like 1

Funny, isn't it? ;)

Words can't even begin to respond in a logical way, so let me just give you a ................ :facepalm:

My opinions on Team Brazil are 100% based on their communication with GnR fans, and on conversations I've had with people who have interacted with them in real life.

Your opinions on Slash are based on your favorite singer not liking him, and not on ANYTHING that you've read or seen from Slash himself, or from what other people (musicians, interviewers, fans) have said about him.

You seriously can't see the difference? Are you able to form an opinion on anything related to GnR without it being passed through Rose colored glasses?

:facepalm:

"not in this lifetime"

You know, I guess we can all hate Axl, but we do admire one thing about him... hes not a kiss ass. He is so self destructively honest. So when he said "not in this lifetime", its kind of like Roger Daltery's demise with "hope i die before i get old" bit.

Axl shot himself in the foot with this statement. Now if he ever goes back, he will be seen as a kiss ass and a pussy.

"not in this lifetime".

"not in this lifetime"

You know, I guess we can all hate Axl, but we do admire one thing about him... hes not a kiss ass. He is so self destructively honest. So when he said "not in this lifetime", its kind of like Roger Daltery's demise with "hope i die before i get old" bit.

Axl shot himself in the foot with this statement. Now if he ever goes back, he will be seen as a kiss ass and a pussy.

"not in this lifetime".

Was actually Pete Townsend who wrote