Death Penalty for Boston Bomber

BangoSkank

The only way you could reason out the death penalty, to get rid of the moral implications for a moment and jus focus on the justice aspect, is by finding an infalliable arbiter of justice, which dont exist.

Morally its inhumane and a sin and a crime against all that is right and deceny in this world, it simply doesnt work on any level.

UNLESS...i get to pick who goes :lol:

Jokes!

vicious rapists.

The dippers gonna hand himself in eventually I'm sure :lol: Edited by Len B'stard

My point is basically if you ask me if Im for or against the death penalty Ill say Im against it. If however you say look at that nonce over there who bummed and murdered some little kid then Ill not lose any sleep if they get deleted.

No. There's no all mighty justice arbiter and that's why death penalty should be reserved only to unquestionable cases like this one, if the judge is not a 100% sure the subject is a cold blood killer, even if all the proofs says he is, then death penlaty is not viable option, but, there's no doubts about what happened that day.

No. There's no all mighty justice arbiter and that's why death penalty should be reserved only to unquestionable cases like this one, if the judge is not a 100% sure the subject is a cold blood killer, even if all the proofs says he is, then death penlaty is not viable option, but, there's no doubts about what happened that day.

Poor argument IMO. You can't convict anybody unless it's beyond reasonable doubt anyway.

Well, if you have proofs that someone killed someone then you can convict him, but if you don't have any proofs that it was cold blooded, and you gotta be a 100% sure, then you can't sentence him to death, but he will still go to jail, probably due to an irresponsible action that led to someone's death. That's my opinion.

because America is evil, it makes good Chechen boys go mass murderers

vicious rapists.

The dippers gonna hand himself in eventually I'm sure :lol:

It's a good thing I'm a gentlemanly rapist.

you always hold the door closed, keep three quarters of your weight on your elbows and thank them for coming?

Putting the death penalty aside for a moment, why isn't more being done to identify the root cause of the problem?

why would someone do something like that?

Because the bigger issue here is far more difficult to fix. Clearly it's easier to erase someone from existence and call it a day than to restructure society.

America likes to bandaid its wounds and take Oxycontin rather than perform a necessary surgery.

Edited by arnold layne

Putting the death penalty aside for a moment, why isn't more being done to identify the root cause of the problem?

why would someone do something like that?

Because the puppets in positions of power have hands up their asses having them say the root cause is "Islamic extremism". Never mind that we've been playing board games with their countries for a century.

• Like 1

what games did America play in Chechnya?

Seriously?

are you trying to browbeat me into agreeing with you? :lol:

Usually with women he tends to beat them into agreeing with him, no brow required :lol:

no, he's a gentlemanly rapist :lol:

Edited by netcat

Seriously?

I mean, the global "war on terror" has greenlighted Putin to do whatever he wants with Chechnya for the most part. And of course the Chechens killed in Afghanistan.

Usually with women he tends to beat them into agreeing with him, no brow required :lol:

I don't understand why you think I'm concerned with whether they agree.

• Like 1

Seriously?

I mean, the global "war on terror" has greenlighted Putin to do whatever he wants with Chechnya for the most part. And of course the Chechens killed in Afghanistan.

I don't understand why you think I'm concerned with whether they agree.

lol. you know that Putin didn't start Chechen war right? and he didn't win it either. he just bought the loyalty of Kadirovs family and let them do whatever the fuck they want within the republic. Chechnya is the state within a state now. they wipe their asses with Russian constitution or federal laws and laugh in Putin's face. and there's nothing he can do about it. just google how Kadirov told his forces to shoot any Russian federal officer on his land, or about Chechen trace in Boris Nemtsov murder, or a resent wedding of 50 something years old happily married Chechen high official with underage girl.

anyway i don't see what it has to do with the case of Boston bomber

it implies to what you said about Putin can do whatever he wants with Chechnya. well he can't. and war on terror didn't greenlight him anything. Russian Empire has a long history of oppressing Chechens as well as many other nations.

as for your argument about Chechens killed in Afghanistan.. for example Ukrainians are being killed in Donbass right now. do you think it's a valid reason for me to go wherever you live and explode couple of bombs over there just to demonstrate how butthurt i am?

Edited by netcat

OK, I'm just not going to get into Russia with you. You go completely berserk.

As for the rest, berserk is probably an appropriate word there too. You realize you're stating that I said the Boston bomber had a "valid reason," right? Calm down a second and realize that's what you're saying. :lol:

Edited by magisme

Regardless how we feel about Putin, Russia, Chechnya and this bomber, as long this war keeps happening there will be more kids like Tsarnaev because Chechnya like most hot spots around the world have become a breeding ground for more bombers.