Guns N' Money

There were many people who helped the band to write music like Wes Arkeen, Shannon Hoon, I guess even Del helped out, I know whoever helped out was credited, but do they get some % of the royalties? or they were just paid that time and bye bye?

Izzy has come inbetween to play some songs with Axl's band over the years, so he does it for free? or the "Management" pays him whatever song he joins in for? It is weird that he only joins in for like 3 or 4 songs, he never joined in for Don't Cry, it is Co-written by him and it is the first song written in GNR

As long as they don't sell the publishing it's theirs until it goes into public domain. You'd have to find someone who has a Harry Fox account to see what the percentages are.

Mick Taylor did a tour so he was paid. Not sure about the show or shows Bill Wyman did.

Edited by dalsh327

It's a job in the end... I assume they all get paid or have gotten paid for their collaborations.

As for Duff, Izzy, etc.. not only they must get paid for the appearances but also have all their expenses covered (flights, hotels, meals...)

It's a job in the end... I assume they all get paid or have gotten paid for their collaborations.

As for Duff, Izzy, etc.. not only they must get paid for the appearances but also have all their expenses covered (flights, hotels, meals...)

When Duff did the full tour he would have been paid and everything would have been covered, but when he met Axl in London, that was just a friendly appearance, Duff said that Tommy just handed the bass to him

As for Izzy for the London show, I guess they wouldn't have paid for Izzy's flights, hotels, etc etc just for one city to just play 2 or 3 songs, most prob Izzy would be in london that time? But I guess they do pay Izzy per song whenever Izzy shows up

When Duff did the full tour he would have been paid and everything would have been covered, but when he met Axl in London, that was just a friendly appearance, Duff said that Tommy just handed the bass to him

As for Izzy for the London show, I guess they wouldn't have paid for Izzy's flights, hotels, etc etc just for one city to just play 2 or 3 songs, most prob Izzy would be in london that time? But I guess they do pay Izzy per song whenever Izzy shows up

Yeah, that one first time with Duff i guess it went like a friendly thing. But i dont think he kept playing for free after that.

No one would.

I don't know about Izzy... If he was there coincidentally maybe he didn't get his stuff covered... But if he was invited and had to flight to London specifically for the show, I don't think he covered his own expenses in that case.

If a person is listed in an albums official credits as a songwriter, then that person gets a percentage of the songwriting royalties. What %, we don't know. That's up to whatever they decided the split to be.

West Arkeen is dead. So his beneficiary gets the split. We don't know who that is. Maybe his brother East Arkeen?

Shannon was never listed as a songwriter for GNR, right?

Del probably makes billions from the sales of his masterwork "The Language of Fear". It wasn't selling well, but then Beta and Fernando lit some candles, baked some cakes, and took over Del's management. Now, Del is second only to JK Rowlng in book sales.

• Like 3

One of the original guys is about to get took to the cleaners by the way of a divorce, you tell me its for the fans when millions of dollars per member is on the line, the best payday these guys will receive with what time they have remaining in the spotlight & careers. Can you fire up that hunger to perform when you did 20 years ago, when your in the 50's, living comfortably, playing in pool halls & vegas for easy money and you get offered one last shot at a world tour in all the world famous arenas & stadium's. If the magic in the original/classic lineup can turn the magic on in a flick of a switch, get in studio and tour the last album you ever make, and go out in style. Look at the comeback of AiC, without Layne, great music and still kicking arse in your 40's & 50's.

But don't forget Stay Of Execution first.

Edited by wkuk04

One of the original guys is about to get took to the cleaners by the way of a divorce, you tell me its for the fans when millions of dollars per member is on the line, the best payday these guys will receive with what time they have remaining in the spotlight & careers. Can you fire up that hunger to perform when you did 20 years ago, when your in the 50's, living comfortably, playing in pool halls & vegas for easy money and you get offered one last shot at a world tour in all the world famous arenas & stadium's. If the magic in the original/classic lineup can turn the magic on in a flick of a switch, get in studio and tour the last album you ever make, and go out in style. Look at the comeback of AiC, without Layne, great music and still kicking arse in your 40's & 50's.

Axl's last record showed some pretty inspired song writing by him. Better, Catcher, Twat, Street of Dreams - those are all great songs.

Slash's last album was a huge critical success. And I still think Anastasia is a brilliant song.

Everybody on here thinks that Izzy is the greatest songwriter of all time.

And Duff is always solid.

So why wouldn't they be able to get together and create something really, really fantastic?

Axl's last record showed some pretty inspired song writing by him. Better, Catcher, Twat, Street of Dreams - those are all great songs.

Slash's last album was a huge critical success. And I still think Anastasia is a brilliant song.

Everybody on here thinks that Izzy is the greatest songwriter of all time.

And Duff is always solid.

So why wouldn't they be able to get together and create something really, really fantastic?

I hope they do. But release Stay Of Execution first.

The most important factor in the money question is the Lebeis family. And that's why they'll never release Axl from their psychological grip.

She is the Millionaire Nanny