New Bumblefoot interview with The SDRshow "Chinese Democracy is very unique"

BBF is not finding the garden as rosy as he would like since leaving GN'R. Kids when they run away think there is a life of adventure waiting for them out there. A couple of nights sleeping in a dark shed though soon changes their mind

silent jay, there isn't one song on Chinese democracy that's unique. because Chinese democracy is the same kind of classic rock album classic rock bands like led zeppelin and the rolling stones made in the 70's.

silent jay, there isn't one song on Chinese democracy that's unique. because Chinese democracy is the same kind of classic rock album classic rock bands like led zeppelin and the rolling stones made in the 70's.

People will call it dad rock in the future.

I don't think Chinese democracy is very unique. I think Chinese democracy is a Classic Rock album. And very similar to illusions.

I agree with you 100%

The Blues, Better, Madagascar, Catcher, Twat, IRS, Prostitute - they could have been Ilusions left overs.

I think the album is unique in that there aren't bands putting out music that sound like CD.

People will call it dad rock in the future.

Naw - only douchebags use the term dad rock.

• Like 1

Tongue in cheek comment from a guy that didnt rate GNR from the get go but used it for personal gain and continues to do so. "Lead guitarist for Guns n Roses" - check out any of his numerous flyers, posters, adverts.. when in actual fact the lead role was shared between all 3 guitarists. Great guitarist but MERCenary. Plus by all accounts and inside knowledge he's already gone..

Truth is GNR fans have been used by this guy and a few other people. He'll readily defend himself (which is his career) and i understand that, totally.. he's entitled to.. he's a fantastic guitarist and went through a lot of rough stuff with his accident etc. I for one am grateful for many things he brought to GNR. Truth is i was on his forum well before he joined and i saw exactly what he wrote about GNR. I saw the replies to rumors and i saw the disdain. Maybe Axl needs people loyal to him again that care about GNR as much as he does himself.

Ron no offence intended. Like able guy but you are not a Guns N Roses guitarist.

• Like 1

Tongue in cheek comment from a guy that didnt rate GNR from the get go but used it for personal gain and continues to do so. "Lead guitarist for Guns n Roses" - check out any of his numerous flyers, posters, adverts.. when in actual fact the lead role was shared between all 3 guitarists. Great guitarist but MERCenary. Plus by all accounts and inside knowledge he's already gone..

Truth is GNR fans have been used by this guy and a few other people. He'll readily defend himself (which is his career) and i understand that, totally.. he's entitled to.. he's a fantastic guitarist and went through a lot of rough stuff with his accident etc. I for one am grateful for many things he brought to GNR. Truth is i was on his forum well before he joined and i saw exactly what he wrote about GNR. I saw the replies to rumors and i saw the disdain. Maybe Axl needs people loyal to him again that care about GNR as much as he does himself.

Ron no offence intended. Like able guy but you are not a Guns N Roses guitarist.

Ron is a good guy. He's an independent artist so using the gnr name is understandable.

As for loyalty to Axl, it's tough man. He hired everybody around him, from his band to his family. I am not sure if you can buy loyalty. Axl should call his old friends, the ones who don't care about his money and those who aren't afraid to tell him things like they are.

• Like 1

BBF is not finding the garden as rosy as he would like since leaving GN'R. Kids when they run away think there is a life of adventure waiting for them out there. A couple of nights sleeping in a dark shed though soon changes their mind

:lol: What the fuck?? That was one of the weirdest/greatest analogies for a man leaving a rock band I've ever seen!

• Like 1