The Replacements have broken up (again)

nobody cares about the replacements, nobody cares about stinson, nobody cares about fakegnr

I care about these things and Stinson as a musician, but I'm a nobody. The Replacements were always a great band, and reading that article, it seems Paul feels a little guilty about doing those reunion shows. I'm glad they did the reunion and they wrote 8 new songs together as well.

Tommy is a fine bass player, and I've enjoyed his first solo album VGH. I fuckin' love fakegnr.

Nobody cares about this music and these bands cause I don't like it!

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 3

It's a shame if it's true. I love the 'Mats and Paul and Tommy's solo stuff. I was at the first Roundhouse show in London earlier in the week and really enjoyed it, I'd love to see them again. Things seemed to be going so well and there were rumblings of a new record. Paul could of course be messing around with everyone but I can believe that he meant it. I guess that means Tommy's free to do continue the never ending retread of the back catalogue with Axl which is a shame as part of me was hoping he'd do the Replacements full time.

Awful band of terrible musicians.

Each to their own, but I have to disagree with you...I was at both London show's this past week and they were fucking brilliant.

Terrible musicians?

What cause their song's don't have ridiculous over the top guitar wank solo's?

• Like 3

I do find Stinson annoying, cant comment on the other band members, he is like 90% of the time drunk, he comes near Axl just to get Camera footage, he thinks superior of himself, When I saw Axl's band a few years ago, I got a chance to meet everyone, all of them were nice except for Stinson, he was showing attitude and trying to get 2 girls to sleep with him. Duff also used to be drunk, but Duff was a class apart, Duff has such a presence of stage that you go and say that yeah this is a real rockstar, when you see Stinson you go like some drunkard wearing a night suit and covering stuff

• Like 1

Each to their own, but I have to disagree with you...I was at both London show's this past week and they were fucking brilliant.

Terrible musicians?

Couldn't care less about guitar solos. Terrible musicians because they are unable to write a good song. If you like them it's fine.

Terrible musicians?

Couldn't care less about guitar solos. Terrible musicians because they are unable to write a good song. If you like them it's fine.

Fair enough if their not your cup of tea. Let's agree to disagree.

Still, I think Tommy's wasted in this band, especially at the rate it's currently going. Shame The replacement's don't look like their going to be carrying on as they looked and played ferociously.

Terrible musicians?

I respect your opinion, but I can say by your words that you probably haven't even tried to hear them without the prejudgement of them being a typical punk rock band or whatever. They have plenty of good songs, and most of people I know who are into rock like the band a lot. The "terrible musicians because they are unable to write a good song" thing wasn't too conving, I'm sorry!

Terrible musicians?

I respect your opinion, but I can say by your words that you probably haven't even tried to hear them without the prejudgement of them being a typical punk rock band or whatever. They have plenty of good songs, and most of people I know who are into rock like the band a lot. The "terrible musicians because they are unable to write a good song" thing wasn't too conving, I'm sorry!

I love punk. I've heard enough of their songs to have my opinion that they are shit. Tommy is a very bad musician. It's fine if you like them.