Slash, bring back Velvet Revolver WITH Scott Weiland facebook page

Towelie

This isn't a fact, here is you again being ignorant of the meaning of the word 'fact'. While Slash did quit Guns N' Roses, he never quit or left Velvet Revolver. Once Scott Weiland was fired, Velvet Revolver became an inactive band, and it still is until they find a singer. They might never find the "right" person, but that doesn't make a fact that Slash left or quit Velvet Revolver. It never happened.

Aren't you the one who keep claiming that Slash is still part of GN'R's partnership? By your logic Slash didn't quit GN'R ... lol

So .. Slash didn't quit (left) GN'R and he didn't quit (gave up from) VR ... lol

It's a fact (like it or not)... he always wanted to be the boss ... that's what he is now and that's why he's in his most stable professional/musical condition ever ... it's good to be the boss.

Err, no. His band is called "Slash ft. Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators" because it's a marketing and publicity tactic. Slash, as a brand, sells tickets.

It will take this as you not knowing how marketing and/or publicity works.

Maketing ... it's all he does ...

Its clear he either doesn't understand English, or is just an idiot

Both.

Why argue with gunner pt?

Because we are in a forum ... people can argue (without calling other users "idiot"), ignore or gtfo

Aren't you the one who keep claiming that Slash is still part of GN'R's partnership? By your logic Slash didn't quit GN'R ... lol

Slash quit Gn'R, the partnership was dissolved. Until you learn how to understand words in English, your attempts at trying to rationalize using common sense and logic continue to fail.

So .. Slash didn't quit (left) GN'R and he didn't quit (gave up from) VR ... lol

He quit Gn'R. He never left/quit VR. :)

It's a fact (like it or not)... he always wanted to be the boss ... that's what he is now and that's why he's in his most stable professional/musical condition ever ... it's good to be the boss.

It isn't a fact, you continue to ignore the fact that you don't know the meaning of the word 'fact', which is the only reason you keep saying the same thing without noticing you're wrong.

There's no proof whatsoever that Slash quit Gn'R because he wanted to be the boss. There's no proof whatsoever that Slash does not want to work with the members of VR to get the band going again because he wants to be the boss. Without proof, you can't claim something is a fact.

This isn't a fact, here is you again being ignorant of the meaning of the word 'fact'. While Slash did quit Guns N' Roses, he never quit or left Velvet Revolver. Once Scott Weiland was fired, Velvet Revolver became an inactive band, and it still is until they find a singer. They might never find the "right" person, but that doesn't make a fact that Slash left or quit Velvet Revolver. It never happened.

Err, no. His band is called "Slash ft. Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators" because it's a marketing and publicity tactic. Slash, as a brand, sells tickets.

It will take this as you not knowing how marketing and/or publicity works.

Maketing ... it's all he does ...

Its clear he either doesn't understand English, or is just an idiot

Both.

Why argue with gunner pt?

Because we are in a forum ... people can argue (without calling other users "idiot"), ignore or gtfo

Well people who thrive on being overly obnoxious tend to be idiots, so...

Yeah, and he's also the boss ... he has a lot of things to do ...

You first claimed marketing is all he does, now you say he has a lot of things to do. Which one is it?

Oh wait... is this another case of not being able to put a logical sentence together?

Look, man. I thought I was being just a dick to you before and even apologized. You continue to bait people and post vague, annoying responses that don't contribute anything. I don't think its a language barrier thing. Its pretty known on here that I am an easy going guy. I would have hoped you would have cooled it, but you don't.

• Like 1

Calm down, man. For any personal issue, you can always PM me, you know that ;)

Having read over the past couple of pages, I'm gonna say the best option here is for you to stop openly trolling Slash fans.

• Like 2

Calm down, man. For any personal issue, you can always PM me, you know that ;)

Having read over the past couple of pages, I'm gonna say the best option here is for you to stop openly trolling Slash fans.

the thing is: gunner only tr.r.olls himself, and this is entertaining on some level

I don't think anybody take gunner seriously for obvious reasons

Edited by Strange Broue

I'd really like to think gunner is not an idiot but he makes it very hard to make me think otherwise. Gunner, dude, stick to your plants forum where you don't need to tróll anybody. Thanks. :)

Yeah, and he's also the boss ... he has a lot of things to do ...

Gunner you said Nosaj is unable to understand your sarcasm. Where's the sarcasm here gunner? Please explain this to me. I am having a hard time trying to understand your sense or lack of sense of humor. Thanks.

• 5 weeks later...