Guy heckles a KKK rally with his tuba

downzy

If genuinely surprised he didn't get beaten half to death.

If someone tried that here with the likes of the IRA they'd fuckin disappear a few days later.

I wouldnt compare a bunch of knackered old crones like the KKK with serious bad boys like the IRA, the IRA took on an entire nation a few decades back, the KKK couldnt take on part time kitchen staff.

• Like 3

If someone tried that here with the likes of the IRA they'd fuckin disappear a few days later.

I wouldnt compare a bunch of knackered old crones like the KKK with serious bad boys like the IRA, the IRA took on an entire nation a few decades back, the KKK couldnt take on part time kitchen staff.

Very true :lol:

You now yourself though Len, you take the piss publicly like that over this way, be it Dublin or Derby and someone will lamp you pretty quickly :lol:

You now yourself though Len, you take the piss publicly like that over this way, be it Dublin or Derby and someone will lamp you pretty quickly :lol:

People are more apt to drop someone around here cuz we don't have as much of a case-pulling culture as much as America does i think, although it's getting that way. The way i interpret it a yank gets a degree of satisfaction standing up in court going 'yes, he gave me a good shoeing your honour' knowing that you're gonna get a shitload of money off of em, whereas over here, especially i noticed amongst a certain kind of paddy and a certain kind of working class English person that thats considered being a bit of a mug. And i can see that too, speaking for myself personally, I'd never press charges on something like assault, I'd feel like a right fuckin' mug. 'yeah your officer, he proper done me over, i haven't been able to sleep since', fuck that, if i can do em myself i'll do em myself and if i can't I'll keep my mouth shut but like, first of all thats grassing and second of all how can you look yourself in the mirror afterwards? Proper muggy.

Perhaps its just a working class thing and it works the same for Americans too and my bullshit opinion is just off of like, media, books, internet, films and in real life in America with like, your average lad its like that too.

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

People are more apt to drop someone around here cuz we don't have as much of a case-pulling culture as much as America does i think, although it's getting that way. The way i interpret it a yank gets a degree of satisfaction standing up in court going 'yes, he gave me a good shoeing your honour' knowing that you're gonna get a shitload of money off of em, whereas over here, especially i noticed amongst a certain kind of paddy and a certain kind of working class English person that thats considered being a bit of a mug. And i can see that too, speaking for myself personally, I'd never press charges on something like assault, I'd feel like a right fuckin' mug. 'yeah your officer, he proper done me over, i haven't been able to sleep since', fuck that, if i can do em myself i'll do em myself and if i can't I'll keep my mouth shut but like, first of all thats grassing and second of all how can you look yourself in the mirror afterwards? Proper muggy.

Yeah I'd say the fact that people are less likely to pull a .357 they just bought down in WallMart probably plays its part too. :lol:

Things kick off pretty easy here. Bump into the wrong person in a bar and before you can say anything they'll batter you. But the thing is you don't run to the shades, you meet your mates have a drink and plot your revenge. Preferably giving him a good kicking outside a taxi rank at 3am after a kebab :lol:

Yeah I'd say the fact that people are less likely to pull a .357 they just bought down in WallMart probably plays its part too. :lol:

Things kick off pretty easy here. Bump into the wrong person in a bar and before you can say anything they'll batter you. But the thing is you don't run to the shades, you meet your mates have a drink and plot your revenge. Preferably giving him a good kicking outside a taxi rank at 3am after a kebab :lol:

I've got into fuckin' kick offs with your lot whilst pissed and honestly, I couldn't even tell you why :lol: Like it'll be out on a night or in a pub and the conversation like, moments prior to it kicking off is perfectly genial and pleasant and matey and it's just like...its the steaming haze of being rat arsed you can just see them like...it's difficult to explain, they just start looking at you different, like the sight of you just starts to disgust them out of nowhere.

My Dad had an Irish mate Pat, plasterer, good as gold with me at the time cuz i was only little but this guys whole fuckin' weekend was just getting pissed and fighting, i dunno why or what he fuckin' got out of it and he was like the loveliest guy in the world normally but get some of that fuckin' drink in him and he just turned into like...i dunno what it was, people try and put some fuckin' psychological explanation to it like, it's insecurity and fear of other men so you gotta put one down just to feel better about yourself but honestly, i think this guy just LOVED to fight. I remember him tellin' me once 'sure lemme tell you somethin now boy. A good dig is like makin' love to a woman, when you throw it and it's right and you connect clean, ahhhh there's no feeling like that in the world my boy, no feelin'' :lol: Bless him, ain't seen him in fuckin' years. I suppose the adrenaline rush just felt like blowing his load to him :lol: It's a rough game though, end up fuckin' monged and that.

This other Irish guy Frank, a painter and decorator used to warn me off him like 'ooh you wanna stay away from ol' Pat, I've seen him do things to people your young eyes wouldn't believe', Christ knows what he must've seen :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

I've got into fuckin' kick offs with your lot whilst pissed and honestly, I couldn't even tell you why :lol: Like it'll be out on a night or in a pub and the conversation like, moments prior to it kicking off is perfectly genial and pleasant and matey and it's just like...its the steaming haze of being rat arsed you can just see them like...it's difficult to explain, they just start looking at you different, like the sight of you just starts to disgust them out of nowhere.

My Dad had an Irish mate Pat, plasterer, good as gold with me at the time cuz i was only little but this guys whole fuckin' weekend was just getting pissed and fighting, i dunno why or what he fuckin' got out of it and he was like the loveliest guy in the world normally but get some of that fuckin' drink in him and he just turned into like...i dunno what it was, people try and put some fuckin' psychological explanation to it like, it's insecurity and fear of other men so you gotta put one down just to feel better about yourself but honestly, i think this guy just LOVED to fight. I remember him tellin' me once 'sure lemme tell you somethin now boy. A good dig is like makin' love to a woman, when you throw it and it's right and you connect clean, ahhhh there's no feeling like that in the world my boy, no feelin'' :lol: Bless him, ain't seen him in fuckin' years. I suppose the adrenaline rush just felt like blowing his load to him :lol: It's a rough game though, end up fuckin' monged and that.

This other Irish guy Frank, a painter and decorator used to warn me off him like 'ooh you wanna stay away from ol' Pat, I've seen him do things to people your young eyes wouldn't believe', Christ knows what he must've seen :lol:

Did Irish Pat and Irish Frank happen to live in "houses" that could be towed up a motorway by a Landrover by any chance? If so I think i know why they loved fighting so much.

Did Irish Pat and Irish Frank happen to live in "houses" that could be towed up a motorway by a Landrover by any chance? If so I think i know why they loved fighting so much.

Honestly, it is just an Irish thing, Yeah it is a stereotype but for good reason.

Going out drinking and then clattering someone happens here every weekend. Just stand outside any pub/club/fast food place at 2am and you'll see it all kicking off.

Running battles at times :lol:

Actually no they didnt, Frank weren't a lad or anything, proper gentle bloke, devout Catholic, it was Pat who was the nutter. He had the most low and soft voice you could imagine too, which made threats from him seem all the more unnerving. For all the times i seen him kick off he was never raving or jumping up and down either. Very calm through it all.

• Like 1

Honestly, it is just an Irish thing, Yeah it is a stereotype but for good reason.

Going out drinking and then clattering someone happens here every weekend. Just stand outside any pub/club/fast food place at 2am and you'll see it all kicking off.

Running battles at times :lol:

Its crazy though isn't it. I remember a few years when any normal night out would involve me or someone in my group of friends getting involved in some sort of fight, looking back it seems fucking weird. I never liked all that fighting, like an idiot with a complete stranger over nothing and waking up with a ripped shirt and your heads killing you.

Me either to be honest, not very good at it either, looking back it was always very clumsy and haphazard and 99% of the time over nothing. Makes you naturally paranoid too, get to involved with that kind of shit and if it dont come natural to ya (and it doesnt to me like it does to the Irish :lol:) you quickly become a person who doesnt know how to enjoy himself and thats fuckin sad.

Thats why i love the paddy mentality cuz like, they dont seem to take it home with em. Maybe it just is their home :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

Actually no they didnt, Frank weren't a lad or anything, proper gentle bloke, devout Catholic, it was Pat who was the nutter. He had the most low and soft voice you could imagine too, which made threats from him seem all the more unnerving. For all the times i seen him kick off he was never raving or jumping up and down either. Very calm through it all.

Pat sounds fucking terrifying :lol:

Doesn't mean Adam Hills isn't a preachy libtard at every opportunity possible.

Probably the one thing that prevents me from watching it regularly.

It's a firmly left wing show, what do you expect? Comedians tend to be liberal. Edited by tomfriend