Izzy recent sighting at Rolling Stones concert

Axl doesn't even look like he's the same person as 9 years ago! Probably because he isn't.

Most likely. He looks awful now.

I really become sad when I watch old GNR videos then see concert videos of current Axl. I mean, I understand people change, but such drastic change. Damn.

Axl doesn't even look like he's the same person as 9 years ago! Probably because he isn't.

Most likely. He looks awful now.

I really become sad when I watch old GNR videos then see concert videos of current Axl. I mean, I understand people change, but such drastic change. Damn.

Well, the comparisons are so easy to make. In 2006 he looked fucking great, and the band seemed to be on the verge of a big future. Since Rio 4 the band has no direction and Axl looks like a mess who has no direction.

Well, the comparisons are so easy to make. In 2006 he looked fucking great, and the band seemed to be on the verge of a big future. Since Rio 4 the band has no direction and Axl looks like a mess who has no direction.

How come the band seemed on the verge of a big future in 2006 when 1) the only great thing about the new songs is Axl Rose vocal melodies and lyrics and all the grandiose and technical and whatever rest of it is just as boring as a Buckethead guitar solo? 2) more than 50% of the live set is appetite, lies and illusions and the "talented and professional musicians that worked so hard to make this happen" clearly are not interested (and, to make it worse, yes, they can play it note for note, but they clearly dont have the rock n roll blood in their veins to make justice to the material they are playing) and 3) Axl is the only great songwriter in the band and all the other band members clearly can write songs but clearly look unable to write anything half as good a anything GNR wrote from 1985-1991?

the only great thing about the new songs is Axl Rose vocal melodies and lyrics and all the grandiose and technical and whatever rest of it is just as boring as a Buckethead guitar solo?

:facepalm:

the only great thing about the new songs is Axl Rose vocal melodies and lyrics and all the grandiose and technical and whatever rest of it is just as boring as a Buckethead guitar solo?

please enlight me

please show me *one* song from buckethead that is *half* as good as a GNR song

thanks in advance

please enlight me

thanks in advance

I think Padmassana, Soothsayer, Jordan, etc are better than Shotgun Blues and My World

• Like 2

please enlight me

thanks in advance

PM me with your crack dealer pager number, please

please enlight me

thanks in advance

I think Padmassana, Soothsayer, Jordan, etc are better than Shotgun Blues and My World

Thanks for the tip

I just created a thread about Padmasana = http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/212162-is-bucketheads-padmasana-a-song-or-a-solo/