Planned Parenthood gone wild! More vids!

sliverjazz

Even as a quiet pro-lifer, I'm not sure what to make of all this. PP are claiming the videos to be "frauds" then getting emergency legislation passed in California so another can't be released.

I imagine that the U.S. Government will turn a blind eye to them. Some women will always want a termination and if PP was defended, more lives will be at risk through second rate 'medical care'.

Can someone fill me in here? What is silverjazz talking about? What vids?

planned parenthood is caught talking abut harvesting body parts from aborted babies, the lovely organization that they are this shouldnt be shock and awe

planned parenthood is caught talking abut harvesting body parts from aborted babies, the lovely organization that they are this shouldnt be shock and awe

With the parents consent I can't see the problem with tissue and organs from aborted fetuses being used for medical research etc. Or are we saying that Nestlé is buying them? ;)

With the parents consent I can't see the problem with tissue and organs from aborted fetuses being used for medical research etc. Or are we saying that Nestlé is buying them? ;)

They're not talking about consent. They're talking about selling and making a profit when they're a non-profit organization.

They're not talking about consent. They're talking about selling and making a profit when they're a non-profit organization.

So a minor violation of business code?

And the fact that it's illegal to sell body parts?

And the fact that it's illegal to sell body parts?

No it isn't.