BILD.de article

Perla was one of the reasons that led Slash to quit GNR is my understanding of the situation.

Axl and Perla also do not get along.

Perla and Slash weren't even a pair when Slash quitted GNR.

Wrong. They were dating. Met a few times and then it got more serious around 1997. Perla was very vocal to Slash about certain things

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/rockandpopfeatures/7820653/Slash-interview.html

Like I said. They weren't even a pair before Slash leaving Guns.

They had a one night stand the day before Slash got married with Renée, his first wife. You can read it in Slash's autobiography.

In '97 Slash was out of Guns and hadn't talked to Axl in quite some time.

Edited by Free Bird

Perla was one of the reasons that led Slash to quit GNR is my understanding of the situation.

Wrong. They were dating. Met a few times and then it got more serious around 1997. Perla was very vocal to Slash about certain things

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/rockandpopfeatures/7820653/Slash-interview.html

They had a one night stand the day before Slash got married with Renée, his first wife. You can read it in Slash's autobiography.

But she came out criticised Axl anyway. Jumping on the 'its all axl's fault".

What did Tommy say about a pretty face?

Good catch.

Edit: I think this news is an important piece of evidence that is being totally overlooked. Someone edit that title.

Perla has a face like it got set on fire and someone put it out with a shovel so he couldn't be referring to her.

I still would though.

I saw a vid when she was younger and she looked very attractive for a girl with a pretty face and an incredible body.

lol @ Perla being the new scapegoat for the breakup now that Axl is appearing as though he has forgiven "the evil one."

That's quite a spin.

It goes deeper than that but,perla was a worthless disease ridden hooker who wanted nothing out of life except to take slash for half of his earnings so she herslf never has to get a job that doesn't involve sucking dick. Should sum it up..

But she came out criticised Axl anyway. Jumping on the 'its all axl's fault".
When did she do that? Was it after or before the cancer comment?

lol @ Perla being the new scapegoat for the breakup now that Axl is appearing as though he has forgiven "the evil one."

That's quite a spin.

It goes deeper than that but,perla was a worthless disease ridden hooker who wanted nothing out of life except to take slash for half of his earnings so she herslf never has to get a job that doesn't involve sucking dick. Should sum it up..

He knew what he was getting involved with.

Whether or not Perla is a model person isn't the point, though. She wasn't the reason Slash left.

If people will pay for that and you can make a living off of it, why be a 9-5 slave?

They had way more than a one night stand. I've read Slash's biography and that's his take on things. But was he in any frame of mind to remember? She has always been very vocal about Axl and once she was involved it was very hard for Slash to have any relationship with Axl.

If i wrote a book that said you were full of shit would you believe everything that was written?

There's also a lot of rumors out there that Perla was part of the reason VR fell apart. Obviously the Scott drug issue was there but she was involved in a lot of things those guys didn't like. Overall Slash is better off away from that negativity. The fact she cheated on him a few times was more than a little kick in the teeth also.

That's quite a spin.

Whether or not Perla is a model person isn't the point, though. She wasn't the reason Slash left.

If people will pay for that and you can make a living off of it, why be a 9-5 slave?

Never said she was the reason he left. Although I do think she likes to stir the pot and didn't help things but regardless they wanted different things so the band split...simple as that!

That's quite a spin.

Never said she was the reason he left. Although I do think she likes to stir the pot and didn't help things but regardless they wanted different things so the band split...simple as that!

Someone was claiming she was behind it. Don't remember who because I don't care to go back.

l

That's quite a spin.

Someone was claiming she was behind it. Don't remember who because I don't care to go back.

Yeah I mean, I just remember after the Kimmel interview perla had nasty things to tweet about Axl, which was a gutless move by the cunt because she was never in the fight to begin with. I do think those people blaming here do hold resentment feeling that she might have been Slash to not speak to Axl or something idk..kind of like the people who blame beta for the old lineup not getting back together.

They had way more than a one night stand. I've read Slash's biography and that's his take on things. But was he in any frame of mind to remember? She has always been very vocal about Axl and once she was involved it was very hard for Slash to have any relationship with Axl.

If i wrote a book that said you were full of shit would you believe everything that was written?

There's also a lot of rumors out there that Perla was part of the reason VR fell apart. Obviously the Scott drug issue was there but she was involved in a lot of things those guys didn't like. Overall Slash is better off away from that negativity. The fact she cheated on him a few times was more than a little kick in the teeth also.

It confuses me everytime when people are looking for excuses to "proof" that the break up wasn't Axl's fault but everybody else's.

It wasnt all Axl's fault but it was mainly Axl. Don't try to rewrite history.

l

That's quite a spin.

Yeah I mean, I just remember after the Kimmel interview perla had nasty things to tweet about Axl, which was a gutless move by the cunt because she was never in the fight to begin with. I do think those people blaming here do hold resentment feeling that she might have been Slash to not speak to Axl or something idk..kind of like the people who blame beta for the old lineup not getting back together.

Perla is the one that also forced Slash to pay Axl the late night visit. She may not be person of the year but the resentment over any Axl Slash fallout is ridiculous.

l

That's quite a spin.

Perla is the one that also forced Slash to pay Axl the late night visit. She may not be person of the year but the resentment over any Axl Slash fallout is ridiculous.

Do you know the "Axl-syndrome"? It's everbody's fault but Axl's. Be careful, it's contagious ;-)

It confuses me everytime when people are looking for excuses to "proof" that the break up wasn't Axl's fault but everybody else's.

Slash left GNR not Axl. I'm not re-writing history.

It absolutely was not all Axl's fault. Slash was strung out bad. What use was he to Axl or indeed anyone around then? Axl isn't blameless but it was a band with multiple problems with each member.

Slash left GNR not Axl. I'm not re-writing history.

It absolutely was not all Axl's fault. Slash was strung out bad. What use was he to Axl or indeed anyone around then? Axl isn't blameless but it was a band with multiple problems with each member.

I said it wasn't all Axl, didn't I?

But again. Basically Slash never leaved GNR. Never. Axl leaved. First he took the name and then he leaved and started a new band. This new band he named GNR, because he took the naming rights before.

That's a fact.

Slash was strung out most of the time back then. That's a fact too. But he was functional. Axl wasn't. He wasn't strung out but he wasn't able to go to the studio with his band members either. So he wasn't functional. All that is very well documented.

According to the members, the elusive one in the studio was mostly Axl. Painting the picture that Slash was held up in his home strung out on Heroin is inaccurate. He was still working with GNR and his solo project.

There was never a time that Slash was too strung out for GNR. FFS, the guy would puke behind his amp and continue the gig. He was probably the most dedicated to the band.