BILD.de article

Then again, Bild is nowhere near serious journalistic standards. They are well known to completely invent news as well as twist and turn real news on a daily basis. There is even a widely read blog to reveal their lies. It's an racist, sexist, idiotic waste of paper.

...and still....its the newspaper with the most/highest impact/influence in germany. their anonymous sources are pretty well informed ;) its not a standard gnr article like in the past where they just wrote stuff which we already knew. this time they used one of their sources. for comparison: their sources in the soccer/football section are correct/useful to 95%.

Edited by maxpax

Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me 1,233,654 times, shame on Bild. Believing a newspaper that is well know for making stuff up anything just because they say they HAVE sources doesn't seem rational to me. It makes me rather suspicious that a "newspaper" even has to stress THAT they have sources - as opposed to their usual practice?

What did Tommy say about a pretty face?

What was that?
Tommy Stinson ‏@tommy_stinson 12m12 minutes agoManhattan, NY

Remember kids...."It takes only one pretty face to fuck up a life time of hard work"! Mr. Thumby

Sounds like a ref to divorce to me?

bild.de ist the biggest newspaper in germany. their sources are very often well informed. the article/their source says that there will be a reunion in 2016. the reason why axl, slash and duff didn't annouce their plans yet is perla hudson. slash and perla have no marriage settlement which means that perla won't divorce when she get informed about the big reunion contract/money. she will get 50% of slash's wealth either way.

She has plenty of cash. That money will go to their kids anyway..

The child support tends to get diverted to the selfish mother... The money will be spent long before the kids inherit it. Perla's pool boy will get most of her share...

Edited by Randy Jesus

Yeah, Bild is a sensacionalist piece of shit. They went as far as publishing F-1 driver Schumacher was dead iirc.

don't spread lies, dude. your info is incorrect with regard to your 2nd sentence.

Exactly. 3 pages and I have yet to see any proof its a terrible source.

their sources in the soccer/football section are correct/useful to 95%.

No they're not near the 95%. They spread 10 rumors and if something happens to be true they say: "As Bild wrote..."

They are famous for faking citations and using headlines taken out of context.

Bild is nothing more than a racist peace of shit.

• Like 1

Yeah, Bild is a sensacionalist piece of shit. They went as far as publishing F-1 driver Schumacher was dead iirc.

don't spread lies, dude. your info is incorrect with regard to your 2nd sentence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bild#Criticism: "t is argued Bild's thirst for sensationalism results in the terrorizing of prominent celebrities and stories are frequently based on the most dubious evidence. The journalistic standards of Bild, or the lack thereof, are the subject of frequent criticism by German intellectuals and media observers."

• Like 1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bild#Criticism: "t is argued Bild's thirst for sensationalism results in the terrorizing of prominent celebrities and stories are frequently based on the most dubious evidence. The journalistic standards of Bild, or the lack thereof, are the subject of frequent criticism by German intellectuals and media observers."

Wow! I'm already a big fan of this magazine especially after witnesssing topless girls on the front page!

If this has been in planning for two years, then Slash is a pretty good liar:

Slash: It's a subject I just avoid. 'Cause I've tried all different approaches on this particular subject. The thing is it's been dead in the water since 1996. I'm not gonna joke about it. Anything I ever said that led anybody to believe that there might be any kind of a reunion was just me being nice. No one's ever considered it. It's not really in the cards. And the thing with the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame was that was the closest we got to it, or could have gotten to it, and it didn't happen. And I said, 'You know what?! Let's just close the books. That was a very public event, and hopefully everybody gets it [WAAF Radio, August 2014].

I mean, if he was asked this back in 2014 at a time when they were supposedly well into planning a reunion, couldn't he have just evaded the question? Did he really have to lie so passionately about it?

Was he just "being nice" when he implied the relationship between him and Axl has thawed, too?

Edited by SoulMonster

Well they have stopped suing each, Slash was blocking the AFDem blu ray? So they may have talked and cleared the air.

Sure, I was just talking about the rumour that they have been talking for two years now.
I wonder about the banter but since before Blu ray and Slash dvd came out maybe they cleared the air. About 2 years. 2013.

Rumor was Axl asked Slash to keep it quiet so not damage plans with GNR? Whoops.

in the work

If this has been in planning for two years, then Slash is a pretty good liar:

Slash: It's a subject I just avoid. 'Cause I've tried all different approaches on this particular subject. The thing is it's been dead in the water since 1996. I'm not gonna joke about it. Anything I ever said that led anybody to believe that there might be any kind of a reunion was just me being nice. No one's ever considered it. It's not really in the cards. And the thing with the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame was that was the closest we got to it, or could have gotten to it, and it didn't happen. And I said, 'You know what?! Let's just close the books. That was a very public event, and hopefully everybody gets it [WAAF Radio, August 2014].

I mean, if he was asked this back in 2014 at a time when they were supposedly well into planning a reunion, couldn't he have just evaded the question? Did he really have to lie so passionately about it?

Was he just "being nice" when he implied the relationship between him and Axl has thawed, too?

Slash has lied about some things over the years but in his defense it's not like he can really admit to anything. Just because something is in the works, doesn't mean you just confess whats going on behind the scenes. So whether he wants to or not, he has to lie about a GNR reunion. Who knows there's too many scenarios to why..

What did Tommy say about a pretty face?

Good catch.

Edit: I think this news is an important piece of evidence that is being totally overlooked. Someone edit that title.

Perla has a face like it got set on fire and someone put it out with a shovel so he couldn't be referring to her.

I still would though.

Perla was one of the reasons that led Slash to quit GNR is my understanding of the situation.

Axl and Perla also do not get along.

Perla and Slash weren't even a pair when Slash quitted GNR.

Wrong. They were dating. Met a few times and then it got more serious around 1997. Perla was very vocal to Slash about certain things

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/rockandpopfeatures/7820653/Slash-interview.html

Edited by Route66