Has Axl made any public appearances this year? (2015)

No. No pictures of Axl. However, he has been active on Twitter so we know he's alive.

I did just check his twitter actually, has there been forest fires in that area again? I think a major fire is quite possibly the only way we will see him on TMZ and those sorts of websites, not that seeing him on TMZ would be good it would just be something

In a related note, I hhink that if he doesn't make a massive comeback vocally and in terms of attitude if/when he appears again, it will be safe to assume his voice is really shot. It's been 5 years since we last saw real Axl (Except for that Philadelphia show and a few songs here and there) :(

Has Axl been spotted at all this year? Mainly during the past few weeks whilst the rumours of a reunion have been circulating?

Yeah, he walked by your place last week? What, you didn't see him?

:P

I saw mick hucknall.. oh shit

Edited by axldoyle
  • Like 1

The paparazzi in LA tend to camp out in very specific spots -- the airport, certain shopping corridors and businesses, areas around certain clubs, events like film premieres, and currently hot celebs' homes. If you're not in those areas it's entirely possible to live a normal life in LA as a celebrity without being bothered or photographed. You'll see celebs in the grocery store doing their shopping like everyone else and nobody bothers them.

Point being that Axl's probably quietly living his life like the 200000000 other celebrities in LA.

• Like 1

[quote name="BetterDay7" post="4018205" timestamp="

There's a guy lives down the road from me who looks just like Axl circa 1995. Bandana wearer too. Sadly, he is a very unfriendly person; I can;t ask if he's a fan. T***.

just yell out "yo, Axl"

Ha ha. Will.ask him one day and risk the wrath.

The paparazzi in LA tend to camp out in very specific spots -- the airport, certain shopping corridors and businesses, areas around certain clubs, events like film premieres, and currently hot celebs' homes. If you're not in those areas it's entirely possible to live a normal life in LA as a celebrity without being bothered or photographed. You'll see celebs in the grocery store doing their shopping like everyone else and nobody bothers them.

Point being that Axl's probably quietly living his life like the 200000000 other celebrities in LA.

I don't think Axl is a recluse as much as just over The Hollywood Machine.

Combined with unresolved personal issues from his childhood, these insults caused him to spiral, eventually leading to a media seclusion. “If the place to go was some restaurant in Hollywood, I went to the Valley,” he says. “There was so much negativity, I didn’t see any way to go public. I felt I was going to be slammed.”

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/axl-rose-says-former-guns-n-roses-bandmates-bullied-him/?trackback=tsmclip

The man has conquered the world already. I totally get it if he doesn't want to deal with the blood-thirsty media anymore (that constantly want to make him the bad guy).

I don't think Axl is a recluse as much as just over The Hollywood Machine.

Combined with unresolved personal issues from his childhood, these insults caused him to spiral, eventually leading to a media seclusion. “If the place to go was some restaurant in Hollywood, I went to the Valley,” he says. “There was so much negativity, I didn’t see any way to go public. I felt I was going to be slammed.”

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/axl-rose-says-former-guns-n-roses-bandmates-bullied-him/?trackback=tsmclip

The man has conquered the world already. I totally get it if he doesn't want to deal with the blood-thirsty media anymore (that constantly want to make him the bad guy).

Yep, pretty much. Unless you're going to the airport or you're one of those celebrities that is so heavily in the news that the paps are camped in front of your house and following your car -- and there aren't many of those these days -- it's fairly east to avoid paparazzi in day to day life. Just don't have dinner in downtown Beverly Hills or something (I've seen the Paps camped out there with lawn chairs). I don't blame him -- or anyone else, really -- for trying to avoid that scene. He's routinely treated like crap by the media (and many of his fans...) so I can understand why he would avoid it.

• Like 1