Metal Allegiance talks about possible GN'R reunion

Everybody's talking about the reunion.I guess we are closer than ever.

Random people talking doesn't means it will happen, I would like to hear it from Axl's mouth.

Even if Axl confirms it, I won't believe it. I will when I will see them with my own eyes on stage :lol: We need a liitle more patience to see ! :D:)

I'm not convinced that the reunion is happening (though, I would absolutely love it, if it were to happen), but I also think it's very telling that Axl hasn't denied it.

That's nearly as good as a statement. He's squashed every other reunion buzz story in recent memory, yet he's letting this one run wild?

Maybe he's not responding to it as it takes the heat off him for not having a new record ready?

Your average citizen or guy in a band thinks reunions are just normal. Listening Nita Strauss interview and she was talking about all these bands like Whitesnake and Cooper that have so many guitarists and they all love each other and it's just an industry business. Hardly ever does anyone go "well it's not really Whitesnake". That's how musicians like Ron or Dj, even Finck probably see. Here's this band that tours, will be a cool gig. It's like football in premiership, no loyalty, it's all a bit meaningless. Lampard can play for Chelsea then play for City.

It's like Morrison says in The Doors movie, "You know what people want? Something sacred."

But nobody cares or it doesn't work like that in reality.

Your average citizen or guy in a band thinks reunions are just normal. Listening Nita Strauss interview and she was talking about all these bands like Whitesnake and Cooper that have so many guitarists and they all love each other and it's just an industry business. Hardly ever does anyone go "well it's not really Whitesnake". That's how musicians like Ron or Dj, even Finck probably see. Here's this band that tours, will be a cool gig. It's like football in premiership, no loyalty, it's all a bit meaningless. Lampard can play for Chelsea then play for City.

It's like Morrison says in The Doors movie, "You know what people want? Something sacred."

But nobody cares or it doesn't work like that in reality.

Very well put. I agree 100%