Velo Love

Gracii Guns

I used to have a bike chain bracelet in the halcyon days of my boring youth.

Did you nick it from a clown bike?

Do you mind, i purrr-chased it from AWKS-ford Street, dont'cha know! Awksford Street in that London lass, aye that London, canny old town though but! Edited by Len B'stard

Cycled home from work yesterday and it was the single most terrifying cycling experience of my adult life. I've got some very high quality lights on my bike and was extremely visible, but the thick fog meant nobody could see more than 20ft in front of themselves. Having to filter through traffic jams and around cars parked in bike lanes was not pleasant.

I do love cycling in the dark though!

• 3 weeks later...

Cycling to work until further notice as my car is dead. Second day of cycling, and I am just looking at it as saving £2 a day from my car journey. £10 a week, £40 a month, £480 a year....

I cycle to work everyday and I'm saving about £200 a month doing so.

Cycling to work until further notice as my car is dead. Second day of cycling, and I am just looking at it as saving £2 a day from my car journey. £10 a week, £40 a month, £480 a year....

Is it true you have to use a dinner tray to keep your arse from swallowing the saddle? :lol:

• Like 1

Is it true starting to bike was a necessity to keep up with fleeing victims?

• Like 1

In fact you cycle along the mersey to get to work, do you not?

:(

Slightly off topic (well not really cuz we all know he's your uncle) but Leeds United used to have a chant that went:

One Yorkshire Ripper!

There's only one Yorkshire Ripper!

and RIPPER 12 - POLICE 0

I'm gonna get some dipper chants going next time United or City are over :lol:

CVItneeWUAADLgP.jpg

Been switching between my road bike and my cyclocross. Picking and choosing based on how slippery the road conditions are, and how quickly I need to get to work.

Racing on Saturday, so I will be getting my race bike up together Thursday evening - cannot wait for this, even though I am going to get thrashed.