Top 5 AFD songs for potential reunion/hybrid

Its funny how you guys debate what Appetite songs will be on a reunion tour, truth is, the last time they shared the same stage together 90% of Appetite was played regardless of how long their setlists were.

Appetite is a great record, but honestly GNR were more than just that record, my ex Girl friend had great boobs but I didn't dwell just on them, I enjoyed her whole body!.

Its funny how you guys debate what Appetite songs will be on a reunion tour, truth is, the last time they shared the same stage together 90% of Appetite was played regardless of how long their setlists were.

Appetite is a great record, but honestly GNR were more than just that record, my ex Girl friend had great boobs but I didn't dwell just on them, I enjoyed her whole body!.

I enjoyed your ex girl's fantastic boobs too but after a while I grew tired of them and wanted to hear new music from a reunited GNR.

I think I lost the metaphor there but you get the picture.

Pics!!!!

How will they not play Easy and Brownstone?

Agreed. They're the only songs Axl can fucking sing.

Honestly, its so easy (no pun intended). The top 5 songs they have to play is side 1 of Appetite, without Out Ta Get Me.

1. Welcome To The Jungle

2. It's So Easy

3. Nightrain

4. Mr. Brownstone

5. Paradise City

The setlist writes itself, including breaks like Easy and Brownstone for Axl. They made the ultimate 5 song playlist back in 1987. Just play fucking side 1. It couldn't be a more perfect set if they tried.

How will they not play Easy and Brownstone?

Agreed. They're the only songs Axl can fucking sing.

Honestly, its so easy (no pun intended). The top 5 songs they have to play is side 1 of Appetite, without Out Ta Get Me.

1. Welcome To The Jungle

2. It's So Easy

3. Nightrain

4. Mr. Brownstone

5. Paradise City

The setlist writes itself, including breaks like Easy and Brownstone for Axl. They made the ultimate 5 song playlist back in 1987. Just play fucking side 1. It couldn't be a more perfect set if they tried.

Sweet child o' mine (aka their biggest song)

My Michelle

Welcome To The Jungle

Nightrain

Sweet Child O' Mine

Rocket Queen (axl will take off his fedora and see Adler trying to take pictures so he can photoshop himself on Ferrer's face later, axl will snarl and begin a dive over the stage edge but his jewellery will weigh him down and he'll end up knocking Slash into Duff who will both break their arms and Stinson and Ashba will do the rest of the tour, new reunion is better than the old one after all).