another shooting in San Bernadino CA

Val22

but seriously how the hell they got so much ammo.

Maybe it was a "Buy one - get two for free" ammo offer down at Joe's Guns & Ammo at the corner down from where they live? Or maybe Target had a Black Friday offer, "Buy for over $500 and get a glock and 100 rounds of ammo thrown in!"?

If only someone at the development center had also found out about that deal and had multiple AR-15's ready, loaded and on hand at a Holiday party. Then this would've been prevented!

#greenfont

CVRBkkRWUAAcuHJ.jpg

The NRA is donating large sums of money to Republicans, who do nothing to make it harder for people to get their hands on assault weapons.

Obama is a Christian and often throws in a "god bless" during his speeches. Funny how the liberal media ignores that. And what kind of morons stereotype an entire group of hundreds of millions of people with such a broad stroke.

No Christian wants to see mass shootings

No republican wants every person in the US to own multiple automatic weapons. No republican bad ever said "mass shootings are just a normal part of life and we think everybody should have easy access to own as many military ranked weapons as possible."

To ignore the actual facts just to politicize tragic incidents like this - it's just fucking sickening.

But hey, that's how some people operate. Hitler didn't like cats. I don't like cats. IE - I must be a nazi. Smh. That's the actual logic some people use.

Instead of highlighting the specific differences on gun ownership between the two parties news rags like this just want to push their own political agenda. They are scumbags. And anybody who uses tragedies to do the same thing....,,shame on them. They aren't part of the solution. They are part of the problem.

I don't care if it is democrats or republicans or people on this forum. Politicizing tragedies to push your own agenda.....sickening.

Politicizing any tragedy is indeed wrong,

but to not point out the obvious cluelessness of a political leadership in being at minimum "complacent" in acts like this terrible tragedy yesterday is putting your head in the sand with said leaders.

How on God's green earth, in the time we are in fighting a global threat from radical jihadist, an ideology festering in the middle east have an open door policy that lets this happen

And two government officials said no red flags were raised when he'd gone to Saudi Arabia for several weeks in 2013 on the Hajj, the annual pilgrimage to Mecca that Muslims are required to take at least once in their lifetime. It was during this trip that he met Malik, a native of Pakistan who came to the United States in July 2014 on a "fiancée visa" and later became a lawful permanent resident.

source :CNN

and then let these people legally buy assault rifles

Edited by shades

No republican bad ever said "mass shootings are just a normal part of life and we think everybody should have easy access to own as many military ranked weapons as possible."

Bush saying "stuff happens" in response to the Oregon mass shooting..................basically implying it is nothing out of the ordinary........

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2015/10/jeb-bush-reacts-oregon-massacre-stuff-happens

He is also a known critic of gun control

Republicans politicians in general are not in favor of banning or limiting someone's right to "own as many military ranked weapons as possible" so they don't have to say it as it is implied by their gun control policies.

Edited by classicrawker

Now the news is saying the guy traveled to Saudi Arabia in the year 2013 and 2014 and then to Pakastan and back to the US. His wife had some kind of bullshit visa. It seems that it's always a visa of some sort and the FBI never catches.

They left behind a 6 month old baby. Now when this baby grows up and finds out what his parents did, how will he take it?

Also had a bomb factory in their home. It seems whatever you need in the US you can get it no problem!

More innocent lives were lost. Was this planned? DUH! Of course it was. I mean no one buys all that shit to just keep it in case.

I guess there are more stupid people who can be brainwashed by other people in certain parts of the world and then they do terrorists attacks.

There is no security. If someone wants to attack you or blow up a building, there's nothing anyone can do about it.

These people just hate and don't think about anything else but that hate. I'm sure they were raising their baby to hate too. I wonder where he will wind up in 20 years or so?

It's a suck world and we're all just trying to survive.

CVRBkkRWUAAcuHJ.jpg

The NRA is donating large sums of money to Republicans, who do nothing to make it harder for people to get their hands on assault weapons.

You go New York Daily News! Yeah, prayers won't get this fixed. Humans are on our own. God is ashamed of all of us and wants nothing to do with the mess man has made of this world. and honestly, I think Satan is having one hell of a time!

They seemed like a normal happy couple, like what the fuck could have happened that made them do this? they worked there.

I assume they faced racial problems, but seriously how the hell they got so much ammo.

from all reports the guy was well liked and the office threw him a baby shower, maybe there was a meathead in the office that was racist and some racist shit but then again he worked mostly in the field and wasn't really at the office all the time. as for the ammo i'm not sure about california laws but where i'am ammo is scarce and you really can't buy that much in bulk. for instance walmart limits how much ammo you can buy and at some gun stores trying to buy certain ammo is hit and miss, 12 gauge rounds for instance are sometimes hard to come buy. he could have stocked up over a year but california does have some strict gun laws, states around california are much more lax. if i had to guess he bought the ammo in bulk online or he got it from someone.

i have been thinking all day about why someone who seemed so well liked and also seemed like a nice guy could just all of a sudden to something so heinous.

my estimated guess as to what happened was, the guy was known to be shy and quiet, my guess is he was lonely got to talking to some woman on the internet, they met and fell in love and somewhere along the line she turned him radical and got him in touch with some people she knew and had communicated with, he ends up talking to them,takes a flight to meet them and hear them out, they say the same things his wife had told him and it changed him. he comes home, they plan on something but never had a specific target, maybe the two of them start discussing the office and how they were planning christmas stuff , he goes to the party maybe looking to start a fight to pump himself up into it, someone gets an attitude with him, he leaves pissed off and they execute the plan.

like i said i dont know but just what i have been thinking. also lenny you are 100% right, if someone wants to end it all put the fucking gun in your own mouth.

They seemed like a normal happy couple, like what the fuck could have happened that made them do this? they worked there.

I assume they faced racial problems, but seriously how the hell they got so much ammo.

from all reports the guy was well liked and the office threw him a baby shower, maybe there was a meathead in the office that was racist and some racist shit but then again he worked mostly in the field and wasn't really at the office all the time. as for the ammo i'm not sure about california laws but where i'am ammo is scarce and you really can't buy that much in bulk. for instance walmart limits how much ammo you can buy and at some gun stores trying to buy certain ammo is hit and miss, 12 gauge rounds for instance are sometimes hard to come buy. he could have stocked up over a year but california does have some strict gun laws, states around california are much more lax. if i had to guess he bought the ammo in bulk online or he got it from someone.

i have been thinking all day about why someone who seemed so well liked and also seemed like a nice guy could just all of a sudden to something so heinous.

my estimated guess as to what happened was, the guy was known to be shy and quiet, my guess is he was lonely got to talking to some woman on the internet, they met and fell in love and somewhere along the line she turned him radical and got him in touch with some people she knew and had communicated with, he ends up talking to them,takes a flight to meet them and hear them out, they say the same things his wife had told him and it changed him. he comes home, they plan on something but never had a specific target, maybe the two of them start discussing the office and how they were planning christmas stuff , he goes to the party maybe looking to start a fight to pump himself up into it, someone gets an attitude with him, he leaves pissed off and they execute the plan.

like i said i dont know but just what i have been thinking. also lenny you are 100% right, if someone wants to end it all put the fucking gun in your own mouth.

I don't want to hear how normal these fuckers were. He was a nice guy blah blah blah. Radical Islam is spreading like a disease. Do not mix this up with workplace issues, they would have attacked someplace else, does not matter to them.

Radical Islam.... Kill as many as you can.... get killed by authorities... They do not respect human life, not yours, not mine and not their own. There is no fix, this is the new world.

I don't want to hear how normal these fuckers were. He was a nice guy blah blah blah. Radical Islam is spreading like a disease. Do not mix this up with workplace issues, they would have attacked someplace else, does not matter to them.

Radical Islam.... Kill as many as you can.... get killed by authorities... They do not respect human life, not yours, not mine and not their own. There is no fix, this is the new world.

You sound like you're loving it y'know.

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

Do you disagree with what I wrote?

Edited by gunsguy

If he was an extremist, it is perfectly plausible that he possessed a double-life. I do not really see the connection between, ''nice guy at the office'' and the acts he has carried out seeing as it would be fool hardy in the extreme to wear your Wahhabism on your sleeve. I read an article about extremists who are given special allowances by clerics to booze and smoke, all in order to integrate into the societies of infidels and confuse their security services.

Edited by DieselDaisy

Do you disagree with what I wrote?

I wasnt agreeing or disagreeing, i was making a comment about the tone of your posts on the matter.

And two government officials said no red flags were raised when he'd gone to Saudi Arabia for several weeks in 2013 on the Hajj, the annual pilgrimage to Mecca that Muslims are required to take at least once in their lifetime.

Why on Earth would that raise a red flag?
  • Like 2

And two government officials said no red flags were raised when he'd gone to Saudi Arabia for several weeks in 2013 on the Hajj, the annual pilgrimage to Mecca that Muslims are required to take at least once in their lifetime.

all muslims are terrorists obviously and the Hajj is just a gathering of terrorists.

Edited by bran

:lol: Good grief.

you going to quote someone leave the entire context of the point

And two government officials said no red flags were raised when he'd gone to Saudi Arabia for several weeks in 2013 on the Hajj, the annual pilgrimage to Mecca that Muslims are required to take at least once in their lifetime. It was during this trip that he met Malik, a native of Pakistan who came to the United States in July 2014 on a "fiancée visa" and later became a lawful permanent resident.

you do that a lot

and then I further went on to state they were then able to purchase weapons. and evidently a boat load of ammo.

An American Muslim takes a short trip to the middle east and comes home with a mail order bride, that should warrant surveillance, NO? sorry, call that profiling, racist, call it whatever you want.

BUT

they didn't track them.

and if that doesn't strike you as a flaw in policy, something that should be addressed at he very top level of homeland security, then good luck in all you do.

in this age of technology and with the tools at homeland security's disposal, these two lunatics should have been on the radar. That's all I am saying.

Edited by shades

''And two government officials said no red flags were raised when he'd gone to Saudi Arabia for several weeks in 2013 on the Hajj, the annual pilgrimage to Mecca that Muslims are required to take at least once in their lifetime. It was during this trip that he met Malik, a native of Pakistan who came to the United States in July 2014 on a "fiancée visa" and later became a lawful permanent resident.''

The grammar implies that the red flag would have been raised by the haj, not the meeting with Malik. By merely changing the full stop to a semi-colon the problem is rectified somewhat, although it would be clearer again if the second sentence became a supporting clause of the first sentence.

''And two government officials said no red flags were raised when he'd gone to Saudi Arabia for several weeks in 2013 on the Hajj, the annual pilgrimage to Mecca that Muslims are required to take at least once in their lifetime. It was during this trip that he met Malik, a native of Pakistan who came to the United States in July 2014 on a "fiancée visa" and later became a lawful permanent resident.''

The grammar implies that the red flag would have been raised by the haj, not the meeting with Malik. By merely changing the full stop to a semi-colon the problem is rectified somewhat, although it would be clearer again if the second sentence became a supporting clause of the first sentence.

you're joking?

So lets' spell out how clueless our leaders are.

A muslim man flys to an annual pilgrimage to Mecca for a brief stay, comes home with a "fiancee" on a fiancee visa.

the two of them manage to get two assault rifles, 30 pounds of ammo and a couple of MP15 hand guns, dress themselves in body armor, massacre 14 people, die in a gun battle with police.

they find they were communicating with jihad sympathizers, , her facebook posts vowed support to ISIS, they destroyed their hard drives before they left the house.

And Obama still wants to hold out before he says it had anyhting to do with radical islamists..

you can't make this stuff up folks, and he has people still supporting him.

Edited by shades

Knew it was just a matter of time before you ranted about Obama....you are consistent I will give you that...........

And yet the GOP votes against selling guns to the very people you are ranting about.......you can't make this stuff up............ ;)
Senate Republicans voted against barring suspected terrorists, felons and the mentally ill from getting guns on Thursday afternoon, parroting National Rifle Association arguments that doing so would strip some innocent people of their constitutional rights to gun access just a day after yet another massacre on U.S. soil..

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/senate-gop-votes-terrorist-gun-bill-article-1.2454448

Edited by classicrawker

Knew it was just a matter of time before you ranted about Obama....you are consistent I will give you that...........

And yet the GOP votes against selling guns to the very people you are ranting about.......you can't make this stuff up............ ;)
Senate Republicans voted against barring suspected terrorists, felons and the mentally ill from getting guns on Thursday afternoon, parroting National Rifle Association arguments that doing so would strip some innocent people of their constitutional rights to gun access just a day after yet another massacre on U.S. soil..

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/senate-gop-votes-terrorist-gun-bill-article-1.2454448

oh, so the GUNS killed these people?

you're so far gone you're beyond help

oh, so the GUNS killed these people?

you're so far gone you're beyond help

and then I further went on to state they were then able to purchase weapons. and evidently a boat load of ammo.
the two of them manage to get two assault rifles, 30 pounds of ammo and a couple of MP15 hand guns, dress themselves in body armor, massacre 14 people, die in a gun battle with police.

^^^^^^Your words not mine mate^^^^^^^....

you yourself made it a point that they were able to legally buy weapons and ammo and seemed to have issue with that fact.

My point is even if they were on a watch list legally they could still have purchased the weapons and the GOP does not want to infringe on their rights to do so.

And yeah according to reports the guns did kill all those people as I doubt they would have gone in with knives and stabbed everyone...

You are talking out of both sides of your mouth as to give you an excuse to go on another Obama rant...and I am the one who is beyond help?............ :lol:

Edited by classicrawker

"We don't trust you to ride on an airplane, but here's a gun instead."

Some country you've got there.

"We don't trust you to ride on an airplane, but here's a gun instead."

Some country you've got there.

Sadly it seems to be getting more an more polarized.........

Imagine the trainwreck if we get a Republican President along with a GOP congress........Might have to move to Canada in that case...I hear Vancouver is nice....

All may not be lost as I feel strongly that Hillary will take the White house and from all I have been reading and hearing some political experts think that the Democrats may be able to take back the Senate or at least get a 50/50 split which is as good as a majority, with the VP having the deciding vote in case of a deadlock and a chunk of the GOP seats in the House in 2016 so there may still be hope for us yet.......

Edited by classicrawker