04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

Weird seeing Slash post about it...but awesome at the same time

Where did slash post about it?

Probably all his social media accounts,Twitter,Instagram,Facebook .

is MGM near the arena?

How far is airport from Venue?

Which airport also?

McCarran Airport which is 2.1 miles from the MGM which is 0.2 miles from the arena.

Seems like you could walk from the airport if you were being extra frugal?

Part of me isn't even sure if I want to fuck with Stubhub.

Why would you even bother until after Saturday? If you strike out then I'd check Stubhub/Ebay.

Because $400 for the floor might be the best deal out there, but StubHub doesn't have the greatest reputation.

is MGM near the arena?

Which airport also?

McCarran Airport which is 2.1 miles from the MGM which is 0.2 miles from the arena.

You could I guess, but it's a $15 cab ride at the most.

Part of me isn't even sure if I want to fuck with Stubhub.

Why would you even bother until after Saturday? If you strike out then I'd check Stubhub/Ebay.

Because $400 for the floor might be the best deal out there, but StubHub doesn't have the greatest reputation.

With Stubhub you are 100% protected when buying. I'd still try the regular on sale first on Saturday. The prices on stubhub are always highest when tickets first sell out. They tend to go down as it gets closer to show time. Even Coachella week one tickets are down about $50 from last week.

• Like 1

is MGM near the arena?

Which airport also?

You could I guess, but it's a $15 cab ride at the most.

I'm already over a grand into Coachella. $15 is $15. I'll eat peanut butter sandwiches all weekend if I have to.

is MGM near the arena?

Which airport also?

There are no sidewalks or anything, you would get hit by a car and die before you made it. Just better to take the bus or taxi for a few bucks. Uber is available in Vegas now too. Not sure if they go to the airport though.

Edited by Mr_Sparkle
  • Like 1

is MGM near the arena?

Which airport also?

There are no sidewalks or anything, you would get hit by a car and die before you made it. Just better to take the bus or taxi for a few bucks. Uber is available in Vegas now too. Not sure if they go to the airport though.
$15 can ride won't break you....

Congrats everyone who got tickets! :)

I hope they release the full tour dates by Friday, so I can make some decisions. Everyone I like is touring this year... just don't like getting excited & worried that this maybe the only dates then boom! Here's another one! But nonetheless this is exciting!! Like to 2-3 shows if possible, but I will see.

Suggestion to those buying Nightrain now... if it's for these Vegas shows... unless you want a single seat by itself, your out of luck... best to save your money if the Vegas shows is the sole purpose of your purchase.

I'm a nightrain member and can't get a single ticket. What am I doing wrong?
Just checked now. both nights appear to have 0 tickets left. However, I'm sure scalpers snatched up at least half of the arena.

That was quick, especially given the prices! I know scalpers are accounting for a lot of this, but still it bodes well for the rest of the tour being booked/announced soon.

Scalpers are a cancer on the Tour industry.

Remember when axl said that about slash? :P good times.. Ah I miss those days already lol

I'm just glad that Axl is past that.

we all should be past that. That's why I lol anytime someone says axl should publicly apologize.. Nah he never owed the fans for that. They just needed to work on things properly behind the scenes and I'm glad they did.

The next time now when they hug on camera the Internet and this forum will melt down in excitement lol