04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

Does anybody know how many tickets Nightrain had to sale?

If the venue is 20,000, how many typically does the band get to sell first? 5% 10%

No idea, but I would be very surprised if it was anything over 10%, if that even.

Thanks.

I'm out of the concert world except for special occasions. Was just curious what kind of deals they made.

Congrats on your tickets. Should be a blast.

I want to go Saturday, but are tickets still available? How much for decent seats? Are they already sold out? I already booked a room..ahhhh

Listen, I'm still hoping for Saturday general onsale. I wouldn't get nervous about the room yet.

What do we think, is ticket buying gonna be impossible Saturday? I'm really just looking for anything in the building I guess, but I do have dreams of great seats Night 1, and something cheaper Night 2. The realistic ability of that happen might be far off though. I'm very very nervous about all of this.

I want tickets..at least six of them. It's my wife's 30th birthday that Saturday. Are general admission tickets still available?

I would doubt any presales are still available. As for 6? Oof, thats probably asking a lot. Then again, I'm looking for 2 or 3 for each night, and I'm already nervous about that.

Ok, so do you think plenty of general admission will be available? I went to the small intimate hard rock hotel shows in 2001 when I was 17, so I'm hoping to be up front again and not get my wife killed if I get general admission..then again I don't want nose bleeds either!

This is huge people, if you wait till Saturday you will get a shot, probably one shot if your lucky. Take what you can get and figure it out after. My advice anyway. These gigs will sellout fast.

I totally agree. Anyone that got something good today, consider yourselves VERY VERY lucky. I think Gunsguy is absolutely right. We will all get ONE shot. There will be so many that won't even get that. If you are lucky enough to get it, you grab it and figure it out later. The more people you're looking for, the less likely I think you are of pulling something.

I can't imagine these don't sell out in seconds. The only arena shows even being discussed as well as being their legitimate first ones back. Pull anything and be thankful. If you don't like em, they will be the easiest sell of your life.

Let's see how quickly the tickets for these two reunion shows are sold out.

Five minutes. And then thousands of them will be on stubhub. Even for a show with this kind of demand,the prices,IMO,will drop to face value or close to it by the day of the show. There are rare exceptions like Paul McCartney where this doesn't happen. The problem is most people need to make flight/hotel plans and won't wait to see if tickets drop in price. There will be shows much closer to most people but they'll most likely be in stadiums and they won't be the first real GNR gig in 23 years either.