04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

No GA was available. The best bet would be the Silver VIP GA seats. Should have grabbed them last night but they were over $600. Airfare, hotel, tickets...man almost $2,000 to see Guns?

Yeah I ended up with lower level seating for $250 yesterday, night 1. But I'm not satisfied with that. I think Friday is our best bet for GA.

No GA was available. The best bet would be the Silver VIP GA seats. Should have grabbed them last night but they were over $600. Airfare, hotel, tickets...man almost $2,000 to see Guns?

Yeah I ended up with lower level seating for $250 yesterday, night 1. But I'm not satisfied with that. I think Friday is our best bet for GA.

How do we get a password for Friday's pre-sale?

I don't think getting GA's is going to be any easier on Friday or Satrday, usually the pre-sales on Friday is what is leftover from the pre-sale today, and the on-sale is whatever is left over from them, they might hold back a few tickets but it is not alot

How do we get a password for Friday's pre-sale?

I wish I knew. I think we'll know soon though.

How do we get a password for Friday's pre-sale?I wish I knew. I think we'll know soon though.

I called Axs.com,they said the Friday pre-sale password will be posted Thursday night or Friday morning on the Guns N Roses website and Facebook. So basically any scalper that wants it can get it. I still think the majority of tickets will go on sale Saturday and be sold out in minutes.

How are you guys doing this? When I go to the citi card pre-sale it just takes me to select the tickets but it keeps saying none available. Does it ask for a code once you have the tickets in your cart?

Nope, it should ask for it when you enter the room.

P1 to 4 seem to still be available, but you can't get 2 P1 tickets together anymore.

Code is 412800

What is the exact link to this? It isn't asking me for a code to be able to enter the citi card pretty sale. It let's you in and allows you to select the number of tickets and the price you want to spend but then it says none available.

Google axs guns n roses

Press buy offer on the citi presale and enter code

Also, gnr5 is the one that deserves all the credit. Without that code, many of us right now would not have tickets.

That man is a god. Seriously, I thank him a million times. He was a lifesaver.

Your welcome! This is a lifelong dream of mine, glad to share it with someone who wanted it as much as me. I'm going from Florida by myself, wife doesn't like them that much, so she said go by yourself and she will babysit that weekend.

I can't believe the 8yo French kid who was spending his free time watching the UYI tour in Tokyo VHS over and over is going to see the real Gn'R live in Vegas on their first night, I dreamt of it all my life...

Edited by Nalbi
  • Like 4