04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

We better not get the fat axl and his ridiculous new attire and weak voice. I will demand my money back and not go to a other voice. They teaser scares me as well as the new picture of him. Did anyone get any general admission tickets yet?

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if he sounds bad that people would "boo" in Vegas. We're paying a lot of money. We know Slash will deliver. If Axl doesn't, I could see even his most staunch supporters vocalizing their disappointment.

But maybe I'm way off. After all the hype, I just can't imagine him sounding bad. Especially the part in the promo where it says "they're finally back". Like... they know what this means. If Axl don't deliver, I think people will make it known.

We better not get the fat axl and his ridiculous new attire and weak voice. I will demand my money back and not go to a other voice. They teaser scares me as well as the new picture of him. Did anyone get any general admission tickets yet?

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if he sounds bad that people would "boo" in Vegas. We're paying a lot of money. We know Slash will deliver. If Axl doesn't, I could see even his most staunch supporters vocalizing their disappointment.

But maybe I'm way off. After all the hype, I just can't imagine him sounding bad. Especially the part in the promo where it says "they're finally back". Like... they know what this means. If Axl don't deliver, I think people will make it known.

I don't think that happens...passion will take over everyone there.

Wow. There are almost 2,000 tickets for each Vegas show on Stubhub. That's about 10% of the tickets for each night and there hasn't even been an official on sale yet. On the plus side,the "cheap" tickets are $145 which is only about $45 more than face value (if the $80 seats have a $20 service fee) I hope these fools flood the market with them which will cause them to drop significantly in value for true fans who want to go. I only checked Stubhub not eBay or other sites.

• Like 1

Wow. There are almost 2,000 tickets for each Vegas show on Stubhub. That's about 10% of the tickets for each night and there hasn't even been an official on sale yet. On the plus side,the "cheap" tickets are $145 which is only about $45 more than face value (if the $80 seats have a $20 service fee) I hope these fools flood the market with them which will cause them to drop significantly in value for true fans who want to go. I only checked Stubhub not eBay or other sites.

Sell some more $25 Nighttrain memberships.....

I think the in concert experience will trump whatever vocals he brings. I think the energy will be at an all time high and it's going to be a blast. Vocals if good will make it that much better, but I don't think it's going to take away from the experience of the first two shows if he sounds the same.

This

2012 was a highlight for me, but I got a really good show

Hell yeah you did. That Detroit show at the Fillmore was really something special. I'll be kicking myself for a long, LONG time for not recording that fn show. I recorded so many shows on that tour, all of which turned out great sounding. The band & Axl were head & shoulders above the other shows that night though. So, so, so pissed at myself for not having recorded it.

2012 was a highlight for me, but I got a really good show

Hell yeah you did. That Detroit show at the Fillmore was really something special. I'll be kicking myself for a long, LONG time for not recording that fn show. I recorded so many shows on that tour, all of which turned out great sounding. The band & Axl were head & shoulders above the other shows that night though. So, so, so pissed at myself for not having recorded it.

I've always been passed you didn't record it lmao

Best concert ever, and Ron even met us!

• Like 1

Wow, fuck scalpers. That's insane

Seriously.. Fucks it up for the fans...Wish there was something that could be done to stop them.

There is. Pearl Jam and Springsteen do it. Will call only tickets and ID required would help for in demand shows like this. http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/225494/new-anti-scalping-move

Seriously.. Fucks it up for the fans...Wish there was something that could be done to stop them.

Scalpers are horrible. I agree. But I think that the only way for them to stop doing what they do, is for people to stop buying their tickets. Not nice for those who want to go to a concert and who weren't able to get a ticket through the regular sale, but so long as there's demand, there are always going to be those who will find a way to supply.

And in the long run, if scalpers cannot make sales, they'll stop buying up tickets. Leaving more for those who want to go, so they won't need scalpers.

That's me being an idealist, though, I know. There is no way to stop desperate people paying ridiculous prices.

I don't think he cares at this point. You guys are all paying a bunch of money and he will gladly pocket a nice piece of it.

There is. Pearl Jam and Springsteen do it. Will call only tickets and ID required would help for in demand shows like this. http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/225494/new-anti-scalping-move

It's a good idea. Probably impractical to do for, say, every ticket of a stadium show, though. You'd have tens of thousands of people queuing up, needing to prove that they are the legitimate owners of the tickets, which would no doubt take a really long time!

It's a good idea. Probably impractical to do for, say, every ticket of a stadium show, though. You'd have tens of thousands of people queuing up, needing to prove that they are the legitimate owners of the tickets, which would no doubt take a really long time!

Moreso for arena shows,yes. In theory,you'd have a better chance at tickets for a stadium gig since there'd be 3-4 times the amount available. The Foo Fighters did this in regards to scalping and it's awesome:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/technology/foo-fighters-combat-online-ticket-4667725

Moreso for arena shows,yes. In theory,you'd have a better chance at tickets for a stadium gig since there'd be 3-4 times the amount available. The Foo Fighters did this in regards to scalping and it's awesome:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/technology/foo-fighters-combat-online-ticket-4667725

Aye, true.

And that's a good idea! Brings back memories of me having to purchase tickets in person. Never had a problem getting my hands on tickets that way, though, plus the staff always helped me find the best possible seats available, unlike Ticketmaster.

So, has the citi presale sold out? I can't get anything (read this thread earlier but I was on my lunch break and my phone was dying so couldn't check for tickets until now.)

I'm stilling pulling single, pairs and tix for 3 for both shows using the Citi presale. You can essentially click on any section that is lit up right now and you should find tix in that area. This presale is scarily simple. We might as well just grab them all up and sell them here.

So, has the citi presale sold out? I can't get anything (read this thread earlier but I was on my lunch break and my phone was dying so couldn't check for tickets until now.)

I'm stilling pulling single, pairs and tix for 3 for both shows using the Citi presale. You can essentially click on any section that is lit up right now and you should find tix in that area. This presale is scarily simple. We might as well just grab them all up and sell them here.

Are any of the $80 tickets coming up? Is there a $25-35 dollar convenience fee like there was during the Nightrain sale?