04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

Tempted to get tickets from stub hub now which are sitting but would much rather standing so should I take my luck with the general sale?

Paid for the Nightrain membership but both nights sold out. Hopefully it'll get some other perks over the next year

Tempted to get tickets from stub hub now which are sitting but would much rather standing so should I take my luck with the general sale?

Paid for the Nightrain membership but both nights sold out. Hopefully it'll get some other perks over the next year

You have absolutely nothing to lose going the general sale. The stubhub tickets will still be there for a long time.

Isn't anybody wondering if Ashba will show up, guitar in hand?

Someone should make a sign: where's ashba?

So axl can say before the patience solo: he's in my ass.

No, no, no, no... Please, don't make a sign "where's Ashba?". What if they take it seriously and bring him back? Just don't tempt the fate...
Then if he comes back it will be a dream come true for so many

Anyone from here got Vip Silver Packages? I'm flying from Buenos Aires, Argentina on my own. Does anybody know which code do you need to buy tickets on tomorrow's presale? I need another one for the second concert, See u all in Vegas. Can't fuckin wait!!

Ana! Que bien que vienes de tan lejos! Yo voy desde Miami.

As far as your question, they should be sending out an email with the presale code, check gnr's official facebook page and join their mailing list. Are you part of Nightrain?

You have absolutely nothing to lose going the general sale. The stubhub tickets will still be there for a long time.

Thanks! Will do that then. Looking forward to (hopefully) meeting a load of people off here

Yes, I am part of Nightrain. Will they send me tomorrow a presale code? I need a Ga Floor ticket for saturday. How can I join the mailing list? Help!!!

Anyone from here got Vip Silver Packages? I'm flying from Buenos Aires, Argentina on my own. Does anybody know which code do you need to buy tickets on tomorrow's presale? I need another one for the second concert, See u all in Vegas. Can't fuckin wait!!

I'm doing silver for night one

Isn't anybody wondering if Ashba will show up, guitar in hand?

Someone should make a sign: where's ashba?

So axl can say before the patience solo: he's in my ass.

No, no, no, no... Please, don't make a sign "where's Ashba?". What if they take it seriously and bring him back? Just don't tempt the fate...
Then if he comes back it will be a dream come true for so many

Estebanf would be so happy

• Like 1

Once Vegas is sold out I expect an arena in LA to pop up.

The pre-sale MGM sent out yesterday says something like "The band has confirmed that this will be the very first place you can witness this history making event".

Not saying that'll stick, but I was surprised to see it in the actual email.

Here is the full MGM promo-

"History will be made in April when Guns N' Roses - featuring the iconic lineup of Axl Rose, Slash and Duff McKagan - regroup for the first time in 23 years on the T-Mobile Arena stage. After announcing that they will headline Coachella, the band has now confirmed the very first place the world can see their historical return will be on the Las Vegas Strip, where they will perform a two-night rock spectacular at the brand new T-Mobile Arena."

They can't really go back on that. I'm not sure they said it was the first for Coachella. It was just assumed.