04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

Yeah, how hard do you think it will be to get GA tix? I was on the citi bank pre-sale on Wednesday and if any were available, they sold instantly. I'm going to try the regular pre-sale on Friday, but if GA isn't available, I'm not sure if I should just get what tix I can or wait for the public sale on Saturday. I just don't wanna miss out entirely. The resale prices are crazy.

I'm with ya on that one. Does anyone know if general admission standing will be available at 10AM today? I haven't seen them available at ALL yet. I guess they are releasing all of them on Saturday? I wish they would clarify. I would hate to wait and miss out entirely.

I'm guessing these tickets aren't refundable either? My wife has to get the OK still from work and if it doesn't work out I will have GA tickets for sale if I can't return them.

Sometimes when purchasing tickets they offer "insurance" for a minimum charge in case you need a refund. I've never done it or never read the fine print.....also I think some CC's offer some refund or insurance type deal but again I've never really researched it.

I'm guessing these tickets aren't refundable either? My wife has to get the OK still from work and if it doesn't work out I will have GA tickets for sale if I can't return them.

Sometimes when purchasing tickets they offer "insurance" for a minimum charge in case you need a refund. I've never done it or never read the fine print.....also I think some CC's offer some refund or insurance type deal but again I've never really researched it.

I think you need to provide a legitimate reason to get a refund when you get the insurance.

Does anyone have a password for todays presale?

Yes, anyone? I am at work and can't sort through the thread.. Can someone PM it to me?

There's an MGM pre-sale at 10am, the PW for that is "mlife"

i got an email sayin AEGGnFnR

I thinkt there might be several pre-sales today, so I'm sure a bunch of different PWs will work.

Not sure if one pre-sale has better seats than another, but who knows. These shows have to set some sort of record for most pre-sales of pre-sales of pre-sales before the actual on sale haha.

• Like 2

Does anyone have a password for todays presale?

Yes, anyone? I am at work and can't sort through the thread.. Can someone PM it to me?

There's an MGM pre-sale at 10am, the PW for that is "mlife"

i got an email sayin AEGGnFnR

I thinkt there might be several pre-sales today, so I'm sure a bunch of different PWs will work.

Not sure if one pre-sale has better seats than another, but who knows. These shows have to set some sort of record for most pre-sales of pre-sales of pre-sales before the actual on sale haha.

Where is the link to the MGM presale? I only see the Axs one. Edited by Subtle Signs
  • Like 1

Whereabouts are people sat who paid $250 for tickets on the nightrain pre sale? I'm in section 7 row H, would have thought presale tickets would have been a bit nearer the stage?

Either way is gonna be a great experience, genuinely cant wait.

Edited by FoxySCFC

I just called the venue and they refunded me for the ticket i didnt want. I had the insurance though

Did you call AXS where you bought the tickets? What do you mean you called the venue to get the money back?

I guess this presale isn't until 1pm eastern time...I was sitting here thinking it was now.