04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

Also, gnr5 is the one that deserves all the credit. Without that code, many of us right now would not have tickets.

That man is a god. Seriously, I thank him a million times. He was a lifesaver.

Your welcome! This is a lifelong dream of mine, glad to share it with someone who wanted it as much as me. I'm going from Florida by myself, wife doesn't like them that much, so she said go by yourself and she will babysit that weekend.

Haha thats awesome man. Coming from Jersey myself so the whole trip is gonna cost a fortune but like you said, this is a lifelong dream. I'd rather see two arena reunion shows for top dollar than 3 high priced stadium shows. After this, I should be able to die happy lol.

Again, can't thank you enough.

Here are the links:

Just go to the Citi Cardmember Presale on the right and click Buy Offer. You should enter and it'll ask for a password, you give the one ZoSo posted above, and go hog wild with tickets.

Tickets are still available for both nights. I'm no longer looking, but just popped in after posting the links again and stuff is still there. If you wanna be in the building for face, you still have options. Oddly enough, seems like more available night 1 than Night 2.

I think this may be one of the shows where Izzy shows up.It's Vegas,it's close to home so he just might do it.

+ it's his birthday

I do think he'll show up, and I can't tell whether because its his birthday it makes it more or less likely. It almost seems too obvious for him to show up on that day. Its not the guys wouldn't think we'd assume that. But maybe I'm overthinking it. I could just as easily see it being the next night, just cause there's less expectation of it if he doesn't show on his birthday and its sort of a joke at that point. Kind of like a "We're Guns. We'll have our guest show up the day AFTER his birthday."

I don't know, I'm just spitballing. I do think he'll be there but I can't tell whether the birthday thing makes it too obvious that he won't show, or that the birthday thing seals that he'll be there.

• Like 1

why has there been no interviews with any band member. everything is too secret with this band

i can only assume everything isnt in place.

I'm maintaining my overly optimistic stance of assuming Axl is really working hard to get in shape and that they'll all show up somewhere together after that.

• Like 1

No GA was available today for either night it seems. I don't remember if there were GAs in the presale yesterday, but if there were I think they went fast.

One has to assume I guess that they will be available for the regular onsale on Saturday, but honestly no one knows. And either way, GA is probably gonna be very hard to get. But at this point, I don't think many know exactly how or what's going onsale when. We're just getting things when we can.

why has there been no interviews with any band member. everything is too secret with this band

I'm maintaining my overly optimistic stance of assuming Axl is really working hard to get in shape and that they'll all show up somewhere together after that.

That pic of Axl working out followed by the Jimmy Kimmel cancellation makes me agree with you.
He has no choice, considering the hype and the shows pricing. If he shows up in his 2012 shape in April, the crowd reaction won't be pretty.
  • Like 1

That pic of Axl working out followed by the Jimmy Kimmel cancellation makes me agree with you.

He has no choice, considering the hype and the shows pricing. If he shows up in his 2012 shape in April, the crowd reaction won't be pretty.

But at the same time, the last teaser shows the fat Axl with the 842591 layers of clothes that we have seen since 2011. So i dont know what to expect, to be honest