04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

Not sure what's so awful about having an assigned seat and not having to waste hours in line just to be close.

its much more fun when its general attendance

because only the people that REALLY WANT to be close end up standing REALLY CLOSE to the stage

it has nothing to do with wasting time on the line

it has nothing to do with arriving early

it has nothing to do with paying disgusting high prices for tickets

no

it Is about who really wants to be there

or maybe it is about who really needs to be there

close

you look around you

and you see all these people

people that you have never seen in your life

and never will see again

and you realize

you realize that you are around people that have been affected by this music, by this fucking rock n roll band in a way that you probably cant even begin to explain

just like you have

and there you are, having the time of your life, side by side with these unknown people that have been really affected by this band

just like you

and let me tell you

that shit is priceless

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Yes but we all want to sit down at our age for a nice cup of tea.

Tons of tickets on Stubhub. The cheapest one is $240 for what I assume was an $80 ticket. One guy wants $8,000 for a general admission floor ticket. Good luck with that buddy. I love GNR as much as anyone else but you aren't getting 8 grand unless you resurrect John Lennon and George Harrison to reunite The Beatles.

• Like 1

What you want for them, im in california

I too heard Sorum is in.....

Can i resale my ticket? I bought yesterday, i'm from Brazil but I can't go on April to Las Vegas...

Where are your seats? Someone here may want them. Maybe even me!

I'd be interested

• Like 1

If Sorum is in, he is in as an ''additional musician''.

They have pulled the rug from under us. We were all debating who would play rhythm and drums for 'Guns' when in reality, those roles no longer exist. Quite clever really, but it is just the Stones and Who formula of, removing controversial band roles.

Vegas makes me nervous because of all the drugs and shit so easy to get and wanting to be cool maybe offer to Slash and Adler and they fall off wagon or some stupid shit

You think Slash hasn't been in Vegas since 93 or something? :lol:

Good point! But his current band is all sober and he is the leader. A lot more hangerons with GNR.

Vegas makes me nervous because of all the drugs and shit so easy to get and wanting to be cool maybe offer to Slash and Adler and they fall off wagon or some stupid shit

Good point! But his current band is all sober and he is the leader. A lot more hangerons with GNR.

I would assume Slash would have immediate access to drugs at any point, anywhere, day or night if he wanted them, no?

I get your point overall, but I think the location doesn't so much matter for people at their level.

Him, Duff (and Matt if he's in) are all sober. I think Fortus might be as well? There was some interview with him and Marco Mendoza about how they take care of their health, and Bumblefoot mentioned Fortus recommended him a bunch of healthy foods etc. to get well after his car accident.