04/16/2016 Coachella **ANGUS YOUNG JOINS GNR ON STAGE**

Gibbo

5 minutes ago, flickn said:

I never mentioned a stream.

And are you sure they are not streaming their performance ?

Yeah, but you said they ended at 1215.

It's 1250.

I can't be sure they're not streaming the whole performance, but I'm just going with what's publicized. The streaming schedule says 1240 - 1255 for GNR.

Edited by Spirit

I'm seriously bummed about Axl's foot situation. Here you have this whole new generation to get to know GNR and Axl is wheeled in and put in a chair. That is so the opposite of what GNR has always been about, i.e. energy, and Axl accounts for about 80 percent of that. I am sorry but I thought the Vegas shows were really suffering from this, Slash and Duff were sort of just walking around casually. Axl's stage presence when not crippled is a whole different beast. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Changes said:

I'm seriously bummed about Axl's foot situation. Here you have this whole new generation to get to know GNR and Axl is wheeled in and put in a chair. That is so the opposite of what GNR has always been about, i.e. energy, and Axl accounts for about 80 percent of that. I am sorry but I thought the Vegas shows were really suffering from this, Slash and Duff were sort of just walking around casually. Axl's stage presence when not crippled is a whole different beast. 

I blame secret gigs 

They will not stream GNR? 

Fuck Coachella. I will not watch the performance on Periscope either. I'll just wait till Axl's foot heals and they start the American tour, I have tickets for SanDiego, so I am sure they will be at their best by then, and perhaps Adler and/or Izzy will take the stage. 

I never liked the idea of GNR playing Coachella in the first place. Most of the people involved with that event hate GNR anyway.

2 minutes ago, flickn said:

Definitely! https://t.co/h5mlLgHHkV #Coachella https://t.co/kBrEdqn57o

#GNFR.      

Thank me later

It feels like when a TV channel does not stream a football/basketball/whatever match until the arena is sold out.

Only that in this case it is bullshit, since the festival is sold out since january.

Anyway, I think they will stream it. Otherwise, the fans will eat them alive.